ARC WEBSITE LAUNCH LIVESALE! This Saturday 4.4.20 @3PM EST Tons of Corals, $5.00 Frags and Giveaways including a Neptune TRIDENT!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CallMeJus

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's it for corals everyone!
We want to thank you all for participating in our livesale. Even though ARC has done many livesales in the past this was our first on our new website and I have so say it was the smoothest sale I've ever been a part of. We had lots of fun putting it on and we hope you enjoyed it as well.

A reminder that every coral purchased enters you into the Neptune Trident Raffle. We will count all sales through the weekend so take your time to browse any corals you might want to add to your shipping box.

Also, if you have any questions or concerns please send you messages to me at the Areeefcreation account.

Thanks again

A special thanks to the guys at GBH Designs/Coral Websites for putting this sale together for us and Cody for running the giveaway games.
Thanks guys! I'm going to ice my hand now

SebastianReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NEW GAME!

Let's see where these wonderful corals are going! The person that posts a full tank shot and gets the most likes will receive FREE SHIPPING from ARC!!! So let's see what you got, and have a little more fun! In the case of a tie, the winner will be decided by a raffle. One post per person. The winner will be announced at 8:15pm central time.

I have 6 tanks but I’ll post two fts

757145B6-5FAD-4D62-A5B4-83D48903D791.jpeg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are having a 20% off all remaining coral on the site. Each one of these coral purchases counts towards entry into the Trident Raffle. The sale will go until Monday morning.

strike through price is now active on item before put into cart.
20off.jpg

Last edited:

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What caused the crash?

To this day I have no idea, Parameters were all in line, no fish misbehavior, no pests, no metals. It was a very spotty attack as it took out acros and montis but acros next to the infected ones would be fine. It would jump from all three of my islands.

Duffer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe a stupid question but by any chance will there be any other corals put up on the site

Mixing lighting technologies: Do you use multiple types of lighting for your reef?

• I currently use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • I have used multiple types of lighting for my reef in the past.

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • I haven’t used multiple types of lighting for my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • I have no plans to use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back