ARC WEBSITE LAUNCH LIVESALE! This Saturday 4.4.20 @3PM EST Tons of Corals, $5.00 Frags and Giveaways including a Neptune TRIDENT!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Woodyth

PITTER PATTER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Feel like I got to buy something else, Wanted to get some cheaps so bought a box before sale($35) Made a rookie mistake and bought some ($40)sonics because of how they look, then reading about them and finding out about the LONG sweepers and having a little tank, this isn't gonna work out well. So got $75 wrapped up into this. (enter burning $100 bill meme here) lol Anyone make a suggestion of what's left? something that's NOT as aggressive?

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@A Reef Creation Just curious..... where did you acquire the angry birds from in the livesale? TCK?
I got it from a guy named Tang from Canada that came to our Buffalo frag swap in April of 2018. He he got it from Reef Raft Canada.
Here is a photo of it from August of 2018. Its on the 4" disk since it was one of the more expensive pieces I've bought and wanted to keep it safe. It was pinker when I first got it.
IMG_9742 copy.jpg

Here it is in February 2020, still on the 4" disk but more overall blue.
IMG_5342.jpg

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The 20% after sale will end tonight at midnight EST. Any purchases made before then will still qualify towards entry in the Trident drawing. Each coral purchased is an entry. Then tomorrow we will start the tally and create a spreadsheet for the drawing. We should get the drawing completed by Thursday evening and will post it here.

Thanks again. Any questions can be sent to me here on the ARC account or to [email protected]

Thanks

Randy

mbarber87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The 20% after sale will end tonight at midnight EST. Any purchases made before then will still qualify towards entry in the Trident drawing. Each coral purchased is an entry. Then tomorrow we will start the tally and create a spreadsheet for the drawing. We should get the drawing completed by Thursday evening and will post it here.

Thanks again. Any questions can be sent to me here on the ARC account or to [email protected]

Thanks

Randy
Are you shipping orders today if we purchased the Tuesday shipping box?

Mikeltee

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Maybe a stupid question but by any chance will there be any other corals put up on the site
I dont work for them but I am pretty sure I can answer your question. This "Live Sale" was a celebratory kickoff to launching their new website. What is for sale now is leftovers from that live sale in which 700 items were offered. With only 50 left, you can assume they did a great job and made a lot of people happy. They will be shipping these items for the next couple weeks and afterwards I guarantee you they will go full throttle on getting their inventory up on their new website.

TLDR... yes after they get caught up from shipping 700 items and take a well earned break!

Mikeltee

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Feel like I got to buy something else, Wanted to get some cheaps so bought a box before sale($35) Made a rookie mistake and bought some ($40)sonics because of how they look, then reading about them and finding out about the LONG sweepers and having a little tank, this isn't gonna work out well. So got $75 wrapped up into this. (enter burning $100 bill meme here) lol Anyone make a suggestion of what's left? something that's NOT as aggressive?
Grab the deadpool Favia. I love it. I have 6 items arriving so I was over my limit 2 pieces before. That Master Yoda though....

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you shipping orders today if we purchased the Tuesday shipping box?

Yes, anyone that purchased the Tuesday April 7th Delivery box was shipped out today, unless you prearranged to hold up your order. We have some that purchased shipping that had no coral purchases in the sale and we are waiting until midnight tonight before refunding those boxes.
For those that had their orders shipping we put your email address in the fedex updater so you should get updated emails with tracking info. If you did not get the Fedex notifications and you expected your box to go out today check your spam folder. And if nothing there, send me a message and i'll look into it for you.

Thanks

Randy

Duffer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've refunded anyone that has reached out to us for one and will refund the rest automatically this evening after we get the first batch of boxes shipped out.
I reached out to the email address. Not trying to be a pain, but i have not received a refund as of this morning,

Eric_cantin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My shipment arrived before 9 AM, everything was very well packed and labeled. Ordered 6 zoas, all were open during acclimation! Everything looks amazing! I will definitely be back for the next live sale.

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I reached out to the email address. Not trying to be a pain, but i have not received a refund as of this morning,
Sorry about that. We have been swamped getting these orders out but I sent the Refund at 6:50AM this morning so you should have received it. But thanks again for pre-purchasing the shipping. Hopefully next time we have more corals to post.
:)

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 31.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 16 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back