ARC WEBSITE LAUNCH LIVESALE! This Saturday 4.4.20 @3PM EST Tons of Corals, $5.00 Frags and Giveaways including a Neptune TRIDENT!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

tk111

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really nice package job - lots of time and care was taken before shipping. Lots of dips and scrubs and rinses done! After just a couple hours, everything has opened up in their new home and all look great. Thanks again!
20200407_101620.jpg

Mikeltee

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The 20% after sale will end tonight at midnight EST. Any purchases made before then will still qualify towards entry in the Trident drawing. Each coral purchased is an entry. Then tomorrow we will start the tally and create a spreadsheet for the drawing. We should get the drawing completed by Thursday evening and will post it here.

Thanks again. Any questions can be sent to me here on the ARC account or to [email protected]

Thanks

Randy
No need for all that. Go to random.org. input variables are your invoice numbers for all 700 corals. They were sequential I assume. Click the button. You have your winner. Record it and post it here. In the small chance the number is one of the few that didnt sell, hit the button again.

Beardo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my pack today. Everything was well packed and arrived in great condition. Very happy with everything, and more importantly the wife is as well...happy wife, happy life.
20200408_151423.jpg

20200408_170504.jpg

Still waiting for the rainbow rhino and frozen hornets to open but everything else has already.

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All refunds for shipping modules that were not used have been sent. You should receive an email notification of the refund. The funds should arrive in a day or two after they process. Thanks again to everyone that participated and either got corals or tried.
The first wave of boxes were sent out this week, totaling 70 boxes shipped. We will resume shipping on Monday 4/13. Local pickups start today(Thursday 4/9) after 3PM. If you have not texted me to arrange for pickup please do. (716)2O7 OO87 This is the most reliable form of communication as I get messages here, Facebook, Email, and through the site. We want to be able to pre-pack the orders up so when you arrive I can bring the box out to your car. If you are in need of other fishy supplies I can accommodate you through text communications.

Anyone that placed an order that needs it shipped and did not pay for shipping must purchase a shipping box.
I've reactivated the shipping boxes for next week. Click here Shipping Boxes for April 14th and 15th Delivery

Lastly we will work on the Trident Giveaway Thursday evening.

Thanks again

RandyO

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No need for all that. Go to random.org. input variables are your invoice numbers for all 700 corals. They were sequential I assume. Click the button. You have your winner. Record it and post it here. In the small chance the number is one of the few that didnt sell, hit the button again.

I love this idea but the shipping Boxes were also purchased so there are 735 orders total. And now that I think about it some orders came through with multiple coral purchases on them.
But... each corals photo was numbered 1-723 it's the number we use to match each coral to the customer that purchased it. Only 49 corals remain on the site so that's a 15% chance an unsold coral number comes up and then I could just re-generate until one that someone purchased came up. Then find the lucky duck that wins the Trident.

How's that sound?

Mr. Stooge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love this idea but the shipping Boxes were also purchased so there are 735 orders total. And now that I think about it some orders came through with multiple coral purchases on them.
But... each corals photo was numbered 1-723 it's the number we use to match each coral to the customer that purchased it. Only 49 corals remain on the site so that's a 15% chance an unsold coral number comes up and then I could just re-generate until one that someone purchased came up. Then find the lucky duck that wins the Trident.

How's that sound?
Since you have a simpler method of drawing the winner now, will the raffle still be held after the weekend?

Mikeltee

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

How's that sound?
It's fair and would take the least amount of effort on your end.

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok. It's give away time. I'll be doing a live video on the ARC Facebook page shortly. After it's completed I'll post the winner here with a copy of the video.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back