ARC WEBSITE LAUNCH LIVESALE! This Saturday 4.4.20 @3PM EST Tons of Corals, $5.00 Frags and Giveaways including a Neptune TRIDENT!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are Launching the new AREEFCREATION.COM website with a BANG this week!

ARC-LiveSale-1024x1024.jpg

Rules:
1. You must create an account on our website to place a order.

2. We will post a frag or two every 2 mins or less on this thread with a link to our website. Frag is sold to the first person to complete check-out.

3. First come, first serve basis. All purchases must be made through our website.

4. Shipping is $35, unlimited items, Fedex Priority Overnight.
We only ship to the Continental US.
NO PUERTO RICO, HAWAII, or ALASKA SHIPPING.

5. No free shipping.
YOU MUST PURCHASE A SHIPPING MODULE ONCE.
For every additional purchase, there is no additional shipping cost.

6. No holding, no exceptions.
CHOOSE A SHIPPING MODULE WITH DESIRED DELIVERY DAY:
TUESDAY 4/7 or WEDNESDAY 4/8.
No Thursday or Friday deliveries at this time.
Shipping modules for the following week will also be available.

7. All Purchases are final. No returns and no exchanges.

8. No PMs or Emails will be answered during the live sale.

9. Due to the amount of people purchasing frags, two people can place orders for the same frag at once. We will honor the order that comes through our website first. The other person will get the same frag if available or a refund.

10. WE WILL ONLY ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS. NO PAYPAL DURING THE SALE.​

Giveaway details in the next post.

FB069C5C-63AC-4310-8E08-CD9109255968.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Grand Prize Giveaway will be a New Neptune Trident. Every coral purchased from the sale this weekend will get you one entry towards the Trident Giveaway. The more you buy, the more chances you get. This includes the many $5.00 frags we will have sprinkled throughout the sale. We also plan to do some on the spot games and giveaways during the sale.

Trident-HeroView-1024x1024-800x800.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Zoa teasers

Cherry Corals Mindtricks
IMG_6960.jpg

Utter Chaos
IMG_6216.jpg

Bowsers
IMG_6619.jpg

Golden Leopards
IMG_6997.jpg

Mary Janes
IMG_7961.jpg

WWC Illuminati
IMG_7203.jpg

Rainbow Incinerators
IMG_7867.jpg

JF Bloodshots
IMG_7995.jpg

ARC Lemon Haze
IMG_9047.jpg

CC Rainbow Rhino
IMG_9336.jpg

ARC Poinsettia
IMG_7337.jpg

GB Rainbow Trolls
IMG_7859.jpg

Rainbow Yodas
IMG_0600.jpg

CB Rainbow Infusions
IMG_0552.jpg

G.O.W. Revolutions
IMG_0833.jpg

Solar Flares
IMG_0840.jpg

Miami Vice Type
IMG_0892.jpg

JF Punch Drunk Zoas
IMG_0900.jpg

WWC AOI's
IMG_9655.jpg

Pink Kraks
IMG_9699.jpg

Burning Embers
IMG_9818.jpg

CB El Corazon
IMG_0510.jpg

WWC Tasers
IMG_9905.jpg

CC Pink Kush
IMG_9919.jpg

WWC Superstars
IMG_9920.jpg

IMG_0580.jpg

Last edited:

anyreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is the checkout process more reliable this time around?

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
You’re going to win some hearts

Duffer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the shipping cost for us NY'ers? or is there no differance in shipping costs?

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the shipping cost for us NY'ers? or is there no differance in shipping costs?
We are just doing a flat rate for everyone to keep things as easy as possible. It's $35.00 for shipping for unlimited pieces. We will also have free local pick up available at ARC in Buffalo NY.

Duffer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are just doing a flat rate for everyone to keep things as easy as possible. It's $35.00 for shipping for unlimited pieces. We will also have free local pick up available at ARC in Buffalo NY.
I get it but local pick up hard seeing the crisis going on, flat rate just will limit buying if at all..I don’t mean to sound sour grapes but others that have been doing live sales the shipping rate has been lower than what you have listed...

I know I know I don’t have to buy, and it’s my choice ,this just may make me bail

acer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I purchase a shipping module for $35 , then don't get a frag - do I get the shipping module price refunded?

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I get it but local pick up hard seeing the crisis going on, flat rate just will limit buying if at all..I don’t mean to sound sour grapes but others that have been doing live sales the shipping rate has been lower than what you have listed...

I know I know I don’t have to buy, and it’s my choice ,this just may make me bail
I appreciate your feedback and will take that into account with our decisions moving forward. This will be my first livesale with the brand new website and I want it to go as smoothly as possible.

acer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK - I have not really done the live sale thing before, but with the Covid19 insanity - fragswaps are probably going to be cancelled. So, how/where do I go to purchase the shipping module and is the sale going to be on the website that is not launched yet or what? Sorry for my ignorance.

Edit : OK found it - I was clinking on the link in your posts and they failed. I have an account now and will purchase the shipping module. Thanks - still need to know where , what website, the live sale will actually be on.

Last edited:
OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK - I have not really done the live sale thing before, but with the Covid19 insanity - fragswaps are probably going to be cancelled. So, how/where do I go to purchase the shipping module and is the sale going to be on the website that is not launched yet or what? Sorry for my ignorance.

No worries. And no need to pre-purchase the shipping module. Unless we do a giveaway of some kind for pre-purchased shipping which I don't think we are doing. (Simple sale :)) no hiccups
The sale will run here on Reef2Reef in this thread simultaneously with our website. We will post a picture or two every minute here with a name, price, and link to the website. Click on it if you decide its a coral you want to purchase. They will all be What you see is What you get.(WYSIWYG) and will only have one. First person to check out gets that frag. Now I do have multiples of just about everything we post so if you miss out on the Utter Chaos Zoas(or what ever your looking for) there will be more posted. And in the off chance two people purchase the same exact coral at the same time we will award the first person with the frag and offer the other person a similar frag. We do this for all the frags except the $5.00 frags. And many of the 5.00 frags are really nice corals that maybe I didn't get a good photo of, or a couple polyps were closed. We mix in some Gems with the $5.00 frags like a really nice Acan or Torch coral.
Hope that answered some questions.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looks to be an amazing sale!
ARC-LiveSale-700x200.jpg

Back