ARC WEBSITE LAUNCH LIVESALE! This Saturday 4.4.20 @3PM EST Tons of Corals, $5.00 Frags and Giveaways including a Neptune TRIDENT!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@A Reef Creation, I accidentally put my old address on my shipping module. Can you help me correct this before the sale?
click your account and you can update your shipping info.

account login.jpg

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Didn't read the entire thread, but if we want local pickup, do we need to purchase a shipping module, or will local pickup be an option once the live sale starts?

I'm willing to drive 3 hours just to get out of my darn house!
PM @A Reef Creation after the sale with your order numbers if you want local pickup.

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanna buy your box early and get the first jump on a delivery day? If it turns out you dont get anything to put in your box you can always get a refund on it after the sale. Select a day below!

Delivery Tuesday
April 7
$35
Delivery Wednesday
April 8
$35
Delivery Tuesday
April 14
$35
Delivery Wednesday
April 15
$35

Reeltherapy07

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright, let's get this party started! I will be hosting games for the live sale and will be giving away amazing prizes such as free shipping, gift certificates, and a gorgeous ARC Shock Tart Torch! Not to mention, for each coral that you purchase, you will get one entry into a raffle for a FREE NEPTUNE TRIDENT!

Here's the first event: how many Goldfish are in the jar?

The winner will get FREE SHIPPING for the beautiful corals that are soon to come! We are going The Price Is Right rules, so closet without going over wins! The winner will be announced tomorrow at noon. If multiple people guess the correct answer, then we will pick the winner via raffle. Good luck and get to counting!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It's down to the final hour and no one has guessed the exact number yet! Just a reminder, the game ends at noon central time, 1pm eastern, so get your guesses in!

The winner will get FREE SHIPPING for the beautiful corals that are soon to come! We are going The Price Is Right rules, so closet without going over wins! The winner will be announced tomorrow at noon. If multiple people guess the correct answer, then we will pick the winner via raffle. Good luck and get to counting!

Last edited:

Morgrowsigntuarecoral

Monster Honda aka la monsuta
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's down to the final hour and no one has guessed the exact number yet! Just a reminder, the game ends at noon, so get your guesses in!

The District Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's down to the final hour and no one has guessed the exact number yet! Just a reminder, the game ends at noon, so get your guesses in!

Isn’t it past noon now? Lol

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.7%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 17.1%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 77 42.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back