Are all mysis the same?

guylaga

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Almost exact same here. Frozen mysis and veggie blend. Every now and then I chop up clams and cloud the tanks up good.
Ah I forgot about clams!

Once or twice a week I will give a whole clam split open or a few mussles. I usually buy a dozen or so of each and that lasts me a few months.

Poof No Eyebrows

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah I forgot about clams!

Once or twice a week I will give a whole clam split open or a few mussles. I usually buy a dozen or so of each and that lasts me a few months.
Just don't do what I did (flame on) and get a little too happy while cooking for a dinner party and decide to let one of the little neck class go free in a tank.
To its credit I saw it for quite a while. It buried itself and would stick a snorkel looking thing out of the sand. Haven't seen it in a while though..

Double monti 61

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I use pe mysis and I have had good results i only have a 15 gallon tank so I shave it off with a knife so it becomes more of a slurry then add small amounts to the tank I also began using reef nutrition R.O.E. and the inhabitants of my tank seem to love it.

Attachments

• 01655D5B-F240-493E-BF22-A7A6E68C7CDC.jpeg
    01655D5B-F240-493E-BF22-A7A6E68C7CDC.jpeg
    223.3 KB · Views: 28

lakemagic11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As mentioned … Garlic Guard is good or if you can get some "Selcon" … that has gotten my most finicky fish to "try" foods … then they simply continue!
I give them Reef Results Garlicures every morning and they love it plus it does not mess with my nitrate levels.
Then around five I feed them frozen foods. But they are all staring at me while I’m working the tank and I had the PE misis pellets and occasionally throw some in for a snack or on the days that I don’t feel well. I will look into the nori that may be another substitute. Thank you so much for replying. ‍♀️

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back