Are brand name tanks with warranties worth it? (Also recommendations for ~5-7' peninsulas welcome)

Joe Glass Cages

Passionate Glass Cages’s Team Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't say enough good things about Joe and Glasscages. My tank doesn't have water yet but I have combed every inch of this tank and they knocked it out of the park for me.

He**, talking to Joe alone is worth something in my book! Never once did he push me in any direction. Asked where it was going, what my plans were, the space I had, things I liked or didn't like about my current tank, and helped me get a good plan going.

As for tank design, I will never do a rimless tank again. What a nightmare with water constantly splashing over the edge. Not worth it at all. A eurobrace also allows me to hide the screen tops better. If you want to see my tank, check out my build thread.
Thanks so much for sharing @rtparty. This really should be a fun process. Crazy world out there right now. Just trying to support the best we can. Thanks again.

deplinger

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@deplinger that's pretty dope. Is that a closed loop hiding in the canopy?
@chaostactics I am using 2 sea swirls on the return. The only thing in the canopy are my lights and sea swirls. ;)

image.jpg
image.jpg

deplinger

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg

@chaostactics This is showing where the plumbing and overflow are. there is a sea swirl on the upper right of the photo.

Back