Are Mistakes Common With LiveAqauria?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

flyinbryan4295

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First let me say that the customer service has been very good after the mistakes, so I'm not really unhappy, just curious.

Soabout a month ago I ordered several fish and some cleanup crew. After ordering I realized that I had ordered 2 sea cucumbers, one more than intended. Customer support phone was closed, so I emailed asking for a change in the order. Got a call from them the next day saying that they couldnt change the order, but since it hadnt shipped yet, they could cancel the order and I could place it again. The firsh and cuc orders were seperate, so that portion would stay the same. The next following day I get the shipping notice and it has both sea cucumbers on it, but is missing one of the fish, so I call up and they tell me that they will remove 10$ from the charge for the cucumber and to give it away if I cant house it myself. They also tell me that the missing fish was placed on back order. I cancel the fish on back order because I cant guarantee that I'll be home for a later unknown delivery time. I was not charged for the back ordered fish. Everything arrives on time and doing well, and I give the Cuke to a local reefer for free.

A week later I get an email telling me that I have a delivery coming the next day. I look into it, and its a duplicate from a fish that arrived the previous week. By the time I get the email phone lines are closed so I call the next morning, let them know that its a duplicate and am told to either keep it, or give it to someone else. I was thinking about getting one for my other tank, so I keep it. I am also not charged for this duplicate fish. That was about two weeks ago.

This morning I'm at work, going through emails, and I notice that last night I got another email me informing me of another delivery coming today. Its the fairy wrasse that I had cancelled several weeks ago because I could not guarantee that I would be home for the delivery. Literally 5 minutes after I found the email, I get a call from Live Aquaria telling me that delivery was attempted and not made due to not being home. I let them know that I had canceled my order a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, since I wasnt home, the package went back to the FedEx location and I wont be able to pick it up until tomorrow after noon. Hopefully the fish will survive the additional time in transit. I also did not get charged for this fish, and they gave me a 20 dollar store credit for the issues.

Has anyone else had issues like this with LiveAqauria?

un5tab1e

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If they ship the single like they did my little clowns last week it should be fine as long as it don't get too hot. I didn't have a problem with livestock but, got a ph controller that was dried out.

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@flyinbryan4295 We sincerely apologize for the concerns with your order. We would like to review the order to determine where the processing error occurred. Please PM us with your order number and email information at your earliest convenience. We appreciate your willingness to find a home for the specimens. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Back