Are snowflake eels considered "Reef Safe?" And other questions.

iFishy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Every fish has its own personality. While you should be fine keeping a snowflake eel in a reef tank, you may not be as well. It all depends on the eels personality really. Best thing you could do is give it a go.

Duke4Life

Just a crazy eel guy, LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Cowfish928 here's the look I've come up with for the time being, the pvc maze I posted is hidden in the rock structure mass on the left, the pot is 1 of 3 entry/exits.
1205161722.jpg

OP
OP
Cowfish928

Cowfish928

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woah it's looking cool, it looks natural. How long did all of this take you? Also did you get any Dwarf Morays? And how is the mantis shrimp tank??
@Duke4Life

Duke4Life

Just a crazy eel guy, LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woah it's looking cool, it looks natural. How long did all of this take you? Also did you get any Dwarf Morays? And how is the mantis shrimp tank??
@Duke4Life
A couple hours once I got a vision in my head, Alcatraz also got nosey here and there so that also didn't help.

No progress as life has happened, going to slow down and go back to the basics for a bit. As you can see I have no coral and kinda want to get this closer to where I've always dreamed of it first. The mantis will come before the dwarf because I have a tank already for it, but going to use it as a coral and invert qt tank first for a bit. I'm very pro qt, all fish before going in my DT go through first.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 42 48.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 45 52.3%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 19 22.1%
  • None.

Votes: 22 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.5%
Back