Are there any beer brewers or home brewers amongst us here on R2R

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I brewed a 5 gallon bucket of arrogant ******* knockoff once. Makes the house smell so good when you get the boil going. Turned out well. I drink a lot of good craft, spoiled around Chicagoland so much quality.

The wort does smell really good. Actually half forgot about that. Arrogant B is great. The pale ale I brewed was a clone of Sierra Nevada’s pale ale.

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does mead count?
season 3 vikings GIF by HISTORY

OP
OP
midgetracer

midgetracer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I brewed a 5 gallon bucket of arrogant ******* knockoff once. Makes the house smell so good when you get the boil going. Turned out well. I drink a lot of good craft, spoiled around Chicagoland so much quality.
My wife used to complain so much when I brewed an IPA or double IPA in the house from the smell of the hops one time she was away shopping and I decided to do a run while she was out shopping when she went upstairs the whole house smelled like hops on the second level after that I moved outside

Sailingeric

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been brewing for about 6 or 7 years. I have a 4 keg/tap set up in my garage. I posted something similar a few weeks ago and the thread got shut down. Hopefully this one will stay open.

OP
OP
midgetracer

midgetracer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been brewing for about 6 or 7 years. I have a 4 keg/tap set up in my garage. I posted something similar a few weeks ago and the thread got shut down. Hopefully this one will stay open.
I have a three keg fridge with room for glasses/bottles/cans on door and shelf for growlers !
It started out as a stand up freezer!i put in the taps and lines and a Johnson controller to lower the temp

zukihara

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really want to go buck wild over at SS Brewtech and get going, but I have always put it off. Maybe once the reef tank is good and stable lol...

OP
OP
midgetracer

midgetracer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Old school I still have my keggels they are great for large cookouts when my children were racing quarter midgets we used to throw big Halloween parties at the racetrack do a pig roast used the kegs for doing pasta dinners string beans corn on the cob they have many uses my wife even used to take one to the cavalcades when my daughter was in colorguard with the marching band days to boil water and sell hot chocolate
Every time I watch Moonshiners I want to set up a still lol.

2031EA9A-6A66-4CA9-BBF0-DD006D6ACDB4.jpeg

Last edited:

fish farmer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to about 25 years ago....I even tried brewing in Phoenix, AZ;Vomit. I was really into IPA's, spruce beer, porters, pumpkin ales...stuff you rarely saw on the shelves at the time and sometimes at brew pubs.

Since what seems like the never ending supply of craft beers now, I don't really have the desire. I live in Vermont, got spoiled on Otter Creek Brewing when they still made copper ale. I can walk to Foley Brothers, Red Clover Ale and Ripton Mountain Distillery...the latter two I've yet to try.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back