Are there any Reef Clubs in Raleigh NC ?

BigJohnny

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

devans610

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I am just starting to get back into the hobby. Still in the planning stages of my new build. Had to give it up for a few years. I'm in the Clayton area. Anyone else on the SE side of Raleigh?

Docpayne82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I am just starting to get back into the hobby. Still in the planning stages of my new build. Had to give it up for a few years. I'm in the Clayton area. Anyone else on the SE side of Raleigh?

I’m in the Clayton area as well. Hit me up if you need help with anything.

Nep2nRevision3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sup folks. I'm in a little town down 501 north of Durham called Timberlake. Don't blink you might miss it. I have a 220 mixed reef, probably 70% sps. I travel to Greensboro and Raleigh to buy most of my livestock. Does anyone know whatever became of Mr. Fulmer moving to the area? Would be really nice to have a source for some top end acros.

Captain Quint

Plank Owner of the Orca
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The most recent failed attempt was “Carolina Reef Keepers”. It started out as a FB group, they had one meeting and the same issues as prior clubs brought this one down too. Clubs never last in the RDU area...

Very true.

andyg1960

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Raleigh Aquarium Society (RAS), traditionally freshwater, now starting to attract a reefing group of members. Grace from The Reef Farm is now on their Board. PM me if you want more info

Nep2nRevision3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Grace (owner/operator of The Reef Farm) is also the president of Sustainable Reef that hosts ReefSmart annually. This year it will be held at the Greensboro Auditorium May 16th. With her on the RAS board, that bodes well for their future success.

Xxljacket

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well i am in Greenville and would like to be involved. I am new to this hobby so i am all ears with not much knowledge so far.

JDM2326

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'M DOWN TOO, JUST MOVED HERE TO NC (DURHAM/RALEIGH) FROM FLORIDA AND LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO MEET REEFER, HAD TO DOWN GRADE MY TANK FROM 220 NOW I HAVE A NANO 32. STILL HAVE ALL THE EQUIPMENT AND ROCKS.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 57 49.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 63 54.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • None.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.8%
Back