Are there any upcoming frag swaps/shows in PA/NY/NJ?

AydenLincoln

Pufferfish lover!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m wondering if anyone can tell me the frag swaps and shows in the PA/NJ/NY area happening in the next few months and the beginning of next year? I saw the list on here but there has to be more right? I know there’s frag swaps at That Fish Place pretty frequently. I’ve never gone to an actual frag swap. Can you buy things at swaps or is it just trading? And then of course there’s RAP. Any other actual shows? I know a lot happened already too.

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m wondering if anyone can tell me the frag swaps and shows in the PA/NJ/NY area happening in the next few months and the beginning of next year? I saw the list on here but there has to be more right? I know there’s frag swaps at That Fish Place pretty frequently. I’ve never gone to an actual frag swap. Can you buy things at swaps or is it just trading? And then of course there’s RAP. Any other actual shows? I know a lot happened already too.

Yes

You might wonder how I figured it out... go to:

Always pinned to top of that thread is summary of them ALL (Bless Dirk for doing this for everyone! (hugs)):

NY and TX both share 11/5 date

People will SAY they want trading, but if everyone already has your pulsing xenia, then you'll just bring it back home (or some LFSs will give some store credit... or give it free). Take a cooler, take some money, but just go to have fun and figure it out. Each one is different, yet you may see some of the same people selling at these different events.

Reef A Palooza (RAP) is like giant frag swap, but some of those same sellers at recent Texas event will also be at our hobby club's Frag Swap. I've heard RAP is considering bringing back their speaker series and making some other adjustments (fingers crossed)

Most events will have flyer or other info so you have some idea what to expect. Have fun!

Last edited:
OP
OP
AydenLincoln

AydenLincoln

Pufferfish lover!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes

You might wonder how I figured it out... go to:

Always pinned to top of that thread is summary of them ALL (Bless Dirk for doing this for everyone! (hugs)):

NY and TX both share 11/5 date

People will SAY they want trading, but if everyone already has your pulsing xenia, then you'll just bring it back home (or some LFSs will give some store credit... or give it free). Take a cooler, take some money, but just go to have fun and figure it out. Each one is different, yet you may see some of the same people selling at these different events.

Reef A Palooza (RAP) is like giant frag swap, but some of those same sellers at recent Texas event will also be at our hobby club's Frag Swap. I've heard RAP is considering bringing back their speaker series and making some other adjustments (fingers crossed)

Most events will have flyer or other info so you have some idea what to expect. Have fun!
Thank you!

fitch4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FFM 2023 Poster.jpg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back