Are there three kinds of reefers?

Wicky48

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My lights are 120° lens and produce what I would say is a 12000 k to 14000 k light. The colors can be manipulated but I think Noopsyche has done a great job with these lights. The controls are somewhat limited but it is a very straight forward light that is getting good results with my Monti and zoas. If you want to know the exact lights I am using check out the Noopsyche K7 Pro II lights. This system I built also has auto water change and top up. Now when I say auto water change it is NOT using a auto water changer but I do have the ability to draw water from my tank quickly, hit a switch and it fills with new saltwater. After this tank fully settled I am hoping not to have to do water changes at all or very little. As you can see, early morning here, inhabitants still waking up. :)

Bbfishb81

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd say I'm 2 and 3. I take aquascaping seriously, I think it is an extrenely important part of having a reef tank. Necessary for the inhabitants, regardless if its fish, coral, or inverts. I've used both live and base rock and see the benefits of both. I dont like to chase numbers or mess with my system, so I let things be unless I notice an issue. And I will definitely notice if there issues, I notice ever little change in my tanks.

DSEKULA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Strong #1... Just look at my current build, I built the tank, lights, 'stand', ats, sump, have built custom reactors for friends tho not myself, even considered building my own skimmer but just didn't. I test, test, and test some more making tiny changes every few weeks as needed but otherwise 90% of the tank is automated and runs like a machine with my hands never touching water.

Now if you look at the tank it was strongly setup for fictional asthetics and I consider it living art, but it functions like a machine.

S2G

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol I love the YouTube type number descriptions. The top 3 pieces of equip, top 10 fish, top 5 inverts, yadda yadda.

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...stuck in the middle with you

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back