0   0   0
2-1-1.jpg

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agree with others....need a better picture. However, if the color is correct, are you sure they are an anemone? If you touch one, does it retract. I'm thinking, because of color and what appears to be a very small size (assuming those are "regular" mushrooms), that they could be sponges???

mallorieGgator

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are either majanos or yellow polyps. They look really yellow to be either anemone to me. Need a better picture really for a better ID.

Saltwatertaylor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From that picture it is hard to tell but I think they are majano anemones. Be very careful with these. If you dont take care of them soon, they are known to multiply and could possibly end up taking over your tank.
If they are majano anemones, then you need to use lemon juice and shoot them in the mouth with a syringe.

Loki

My skimmate doesn't stink
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I cant help from the pic but local people that have had a problem with majano used lemon juice and they would come back. Try using Kalkwasswer mixed into a paste just thin enough to go into a syringe and feed it to them.

I suggest posting several more pictures from multiple angles to see if we can get a positive ID for you to make sure they aren't something that you can leave in the tank.

OP
OP
J

jelly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks everyone. this is the only picture i can get. ill go with them being majano's. ill give kalkwasswer a try.

Back