Are these someone’s eggs?

meowghan

View Badges
Reaction score
So I just woke up and noticed these- are these someone’s eggs? I have a small pair of ocellaris clowns, twin spot watchman, cleaner shrimp, couple astrea snails, blue leg hermit crab, and emerald crab (known female) . No one is guarding or protecting them, so I was wondering if it was eggs or something else since they just appeared over night. Thanks!
DBF401B7-BE85-43B3-A639-A39FA65E107C.jpeg

SWEET 17 After Sale!

king aiptasia

View Badges
Reaction score
So I just woke up and noticed these- are these someone’s eggs? I have a small pair of ocellaris clowns, twin spot watchman, cleaner shrimp, couple astrea snails, blue leg hermit crab, and emerald crab (known female) . No one is guarding or protecting them, so I was wondering if it was eggs or something else since they just appeared over night. Thanks!
definitely someone's eggs, looks to be snail eggs but i don't have enough knowledge to go further than that

OP
meowghan

meowghan

View Badges
Reaction score
definitely someone's eggs, looks to be snail eggs but i don't have enough knowledge to go further than that
Thank you! I was thinking the same thing since they’re pretty small and would expect the fish eggs to be a little bigger with more guarding

KJ

Lone Wolf
View Badges
Reaction score
Did you have any Nudibranch in the tank?

Can you house your most favorite ocean creature in your home aquarium?

• Yes and I do!

Votes: 57 15.7%
  • Yes but I don't have one

Votes: 65 17.9%
  • Yes but it would be illegal

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • Yes but you would need a HUGE aquarium

Votes: 60 16.5%
  • No but I wish

Votes: 147 40.5%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 16 4.4%