Are these someone’s eggs?

meowghan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I just woke up and noticed these- are these someone’s eggs? I have a small pair of ocellaris clowns, twin spot watchman, cleaner shrimp, couple astrea snails, blue leg hermit crab, and emerald crab (known female) . No one is guarding or protecting them, so I was wondering if it was eggs or something else since they just appeared over night. Thanks!
DBF401B7-BE85-43B3-A639-A39FA65E107C.jpeg

king aiptasia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I just woke up and noticed these- are these someone’s eggs? I have a small pair of ocellaris clowns, twin spot watchman, cleaner shrimp, couple astrea snails, blue leg hermit crab, and emerald crab (known female) . No one is guarding or protecting them, so I was wondering if it was eggs or something else since they just appeared over night. Thanks!
definitely someone's eggs, looks to be snail eggs but i don't have enough knowledge to go further than that

OP
OP
meowghan

meowghan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
definitely someone's eggs, looks to be snail eggs but i don't have enough knowledge to go further than that
Thank you! I was thinking the same thing since they’re pretty small and would expect the fish eggs to be a little bigger with more guarding

KJ

Lone Wolf
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you have any Nudibranch in the tank?

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 77 37.9%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.8%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back