Are you beneficial bacteria, a coral skeletal building block, an important aspect of chemistry etc?

Are you more of a giver or taker when it comes to the reefing community?

• Giver

Votes: 272 59.6%
  • Taker

Votes: 184 40.4%

• Total voters

Shaun Sweeney

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will have to discuss this with my counsellor at my next session. Hopefully, he will reiterate that there is nothing wrong, nothing wrong, nothing wrong, nothing wrong with my fish obsession.

4TheLoveOfReefs85

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Given frags of the WWC Jelly Bean Chalice,JF beach Bum, Walt Disney and other high pieces to local friends for both making them happy and banking those coral in their tanks.
I am litterally starting over in my tank, had a bad snow storm a few years ago, and I am basically just left with my saddle, deadly over-spawning mushrooms (had no clue they even survived!), I have never needed frags more than anything in my entire life! Been jobless since March so just watching the tank pretty much lol! Water changes, parameter checks, I need LIFE!

flyfisher2

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are different levels along the way here and I find myself being able to share simple experiences when I can. I will never be like the Pro's whose knowledge has benefited us all and to whom I for one am thankful that they make time and effort to educate the rest of us.
I think we all give and take. Those that come with questions are seeking answers. Those in the know provide the knowledge and we all benefit. Just my .02 cents?

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 27 81.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.1%
Back