Are you guys getting rid of the BYO Reef Cleaner Pack?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

drawman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you guys getting rid of this? I don't see it on the main webpage as of today. Huge bummer if so I'm not a big fan of crabs and was hoping to place an order as soon as some snails come back in stock.

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@drawman Good morning.
Although we are no longer offering the BYO packs; we still have all the Inverts available to purchase that were offered in the BYO pack.
You no longer need to meet the $75 minimum to complete the order, which was confusing to many customers. The inverts of your choice will now ship along with other specimens on the order. We still offer the pre-built reef cleaner packages if you prefer. Thank you for reaching out and we apologize for any inconvenience this change has caused. Have a good day!

OP
OP
drawman

drawman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@drawman Good morning.
Although we are no longer offering the BYO packs; we still have all the Inverts available to purchase that were offered in the BYO pack.
You no longer need to meet the $75 minimum to complete the order, which was confusing to many customers. The inverts of your choice will now ship along with other specimens on the order. We still offer the pre-built reef cleaner packages if you prefer. Thank you for reaching out and we apologize for any inconvenience this change has caused. Have a good day!
That's too bad here's hoping you guys bring it back. It's nice to get a good amount of snails without the crabs :D

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 93 87.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back