Are you new to the Chattanooga forum?

GrouperBait

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef club meeting this Saturday, July 18. It’s gonna be a frag swap/sell event. All are welcome. Message me for details or look on the Facebook page!

ddaddy2420

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I’m new to Chattanooga but from the looks of this, 2020 was the last post. So not sure how active this group is…

fullmonti

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2020 was hard on most things but hoping we can have another get together this year. Last meeting was a big group, we are do another.

scouncil

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2020 was hard on most things but hoping we can have another get together this year. Last meeting was a big group, we are do another.
Well,, I refered a saltwater aquarium person to this group (didn't know you all were so quiet) through his aunt Bree (his name is Aaron). I didn't know about the facebook page. Can you post a link to that page here?

Miss you guys! (and miss giving Brian and Brandon a hard time-- they were always such easy targets). Hope COVID wasn't too hard on the group (health wise).
Susan

treeman14307

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello newcomers! We are a local reef club in chattanooga that would love to have you join in our little community here. We have monthly meetings and do group orders throughout the year. please post here when you visit and little about yourself and your tank. We would love to meet you and help in anyway possible!

Bryan
I'm very new to this hobby. So new that I'm cycling a dry rock with a live rock with Fritz 9 zyme and about a half cap of ammonia in a 12 gallon storage tote with an aqua tech powerhead. I'm looking for equipment and doing a considerable amount of research. Any guidance is openly welcomed. Oh, I'm in the Red Bank area.

Silveradositn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a interesting method. I normally just add dry rock in with live rock and let the live rock slowly do.its thing. On a new setup. You can also try chattanooga reef club on Facebook not many people still use the club page I don't think. Only a tiny handful of original members are left

Back