Are you outside the USA and wanting to be part of Secret Santa?

Dierks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I would like to participate in the secret santa for sure. Thank you.

They now have it open to everyone!! Go to the link and sign up there!

Wicky48

View Badges
Reaction score
  1. What is your shirt size? 2XL
  2. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? ANYTHING is good!
  3. What is your gender? MALE
  4. What are your hobbies or other interests? Artwork, furniture restoration
  5. What is your favorite color? GREEN OR BLUE
  6. What is your favorite fish? Pyramid Butterfly
  7. What is your favorite coral? Montipora any kind
  8. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* INTERESTED IN Monti of any kind.

Cuzuco

View Badges
Reaction score
This is exactly what I did last year and it worked out perfectly. I shipped everything from one retail outlet to the recipient and it worked without a hitch :)
That’s easy the other way around isn’t

Wicky48

View Badges
Reaction score
I am thinking I have not entered correctly. Still no Secret Santa badge. I will have to check this all out tomorrow on my computer.

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
They now have it open to everyone!! Go to the link and sign up there!

You need to post those things in the thread at @Dierks Posted above in order to participate. Give it a few days and SS will get ahold of you asking for your information.

I am thinking I have not entered correctly. Still no Secret Santa badge. I will have to check this all out tomorrow on my computer.

Wicky48

View Badges
Reaction score
I think I am in. Got the invite from Santa and did wish list. Only think I am not sure about at the end was the friend invite.bi don't really have solid friends on here yet at least no one I have had long conversations with so I did not choose anyone. I would have chosen all but there was no button for this so... Hopefully it works out. Lol Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays All!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
I think I am in. Got the invite from Santa and did wish list. Only think I am not sure about at the end was the friend invite.bi don't really have solid friends on here yet at least no one I have had long conversations with so I did not choose anyone. I would have chosen all but there was no button for this so... Hopefully it works out. Lol Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays All!
As long as you registered on Elfster through the link Santa sent, you're in. No need to invite anyone. :)

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score

Cuzuco

View Badges
Reaction score
What do you mean the other way around?
Sending items to somewhere in USA where you could find easily tons of lfs. In Europe that’s much more difficult. You don’t find those a lot, in many cases the closest one would be 400km away.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 143 60.9%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 65 27.7%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 83 35.3%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 41 17.4%
  • Other

Votes: 64 27.2%
Back