Are you ready for the craziest deals!? Don't miss Black-Out Week with up to 50% Off and a Flash Sale at up to 80% Off!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Black_Friday_1x1.gif

Forum%20Buttons%20-%20RULES.png

We will post "what you see is what you get" (WYSIWYG) corals in the thread with a title, picture, the sale price, and a link to purchase it from our site. You can only go through the link posted to buy the coral. You must complete the checkout first to win the coral. The same item can be in multiple carts simultaneously, so the first one to finish checkout wins it and takes it out of stock.

Over 1200+ corals total will be posted at random times throughout the entire 7 hours. Expect batches of 5 - 7 new corals posted every few minutes. You snooze, you lose! It can sometimes be difficult to win items at peak times. Just have patience. It is a long sale and items are easier to win as time goes on.
Please stay positive.

Artboard%206.png

***WWC REWARDS POINTS CANNOT BE REDEEMED DURING LIVE SALES***[/B] You can, however, earn WWC Points for every purchase made during the Live Sale. Rewards spending will be enabled Tuesday morning.

All orders are final, no refunds on livestock. No exchanges, credits, promotional gift cards, coupons, or extra discounts can be used towards any items in the sale. Their 10-Day Guarantee applies to all corals we ship.

Artboard%207.png

Communication will be through their phone number (407) 856-2066, thread posts, and our customer service email.

Forum%20Buttons%20-%245%20Frags.png

Artboard%208.png

Forum%20Buttons%20-%20%245%20Frags.png

Black_Out_Hydra_FS.gif

There are two ways to enter the drawings for prizes. Make a purchase during the sale or make one post in the thread every hour during the live sale hours (both days if 2-day sale). If you do both, you get two entries. You can only win one prize.

Drawing results will be posted within one week of the sale. Those who make a post every hour PLEASE DO NOT say "check in". Make at least one meaningful post every hour during sale hours. You must PM WWC after the sale if you believe you are qualified so WWC can verify your posts and include you in the giveaway.

Forum%20Buttons%20-%20SHIPPING.png

Shipping during the sale and after will be $29.99 ($24.99 for FL residents). Purchase your shipping unit as soon as possible to secure your delivery date as shipment numbers are limited by day.

You only need to pay for one shipping unit. Just select the $0.00 shipping option at checkout, or Local pickup if you're picking up.

We will not hold any orders except for weather/FedEx related issues.

In-store pickups will be allowed by appointment only (call or email) before Friday, 12/02. On Friday or after, you can go to the store without an appointment. Just choose "Local Pickup" at checkout.

Choose which day you would like to receive your order when purchasing your shipping unit. WWC will refund your shipping unit if you do not purchase anything during the sale.

Click below to purchase a live sale shipping unit.

Click Here!

Last edited:
OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Click Here to visit Website

Start the countdown for this sale!

Check for daily updates! Find new corals every day!

Get a Raffle entry when you purchase a sale item!

Don't miss the chance to get 2X points!!

[/CE​

Last edited:

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1668819645013.png

I did a thing, and it's all WWC fault.

You can't just email indo around and expect me not to take it to the tidepool table!!!

Mine now, we'll see what colors it throws.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 66 37.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.2%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back