Are you ready for the craziest deals!? Don't miss Black-Out Week with up to 50% Off and a Flash Sale at up to 80% Off!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cat GIF

Beazy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! This is going to be my first time trying to actually participate. I always hang around for live sales but I'm slow and always miss the corals lol. Is it just going to be a live sale with whatever didn't sell going up on the site after the sale or will there also be regular sales as well during the event? I planned on getting a 3 month coral club and I wanted to throw some other things in

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! This is going to be my first time trying to actually participate. I always hang around for live sales but I'm slow and always miss the corals lol. Is it just going to be a live sale with whatever didn't sell going up on the site after the sale or will there also be regular sales as well during the event? I planned on getting a 3 month coral club and I wanted to throw some other things in
Our site does have a sale and yes we will have a leftover sale as well from whatever is left over.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back