Are you ready to take the next step together with Reef2Reef?

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Life is all about taking the next step. Whether it's taking the next step in your career, your relationship, or maybe just taking that next step to make that tank upgrade you've been thinking about. So what about taking the next step in your relationship with Reef2Reef...so the question is are you ready yet? If you are, well so are we!

Click here to become a Supporter and upgrade your account.

There's lots of great reasons why you might want to become a R2R Supporting Member...things like our exclusive supporter only monthly contest with 2 great prizes, extra entries in our official R2R giveaways (we've got these going all the time in our giveaway forum), unlimited editing timeframe for your posts, not to mention the spiffy R2R Supporter badge you'll get...just to name a few. CLICK HERE for even more info!

So don't you think it's time? R2R membership is free and always will be, but we'd love for you to take the next step in your relationship with us! Become a R2R Supporter!

Click here to become a Supporter and upgrade your account.

logo.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Question, The only Time you can become a partner member is during the drive right? I missed it last year XD
That is correct. The partner drive is usually open toward the end of the year.

Susan Edwards

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best 25 bucks I spend a year, and I always do the member partner drive as well. All that I have learned about Reefing is probably 98% from this site since I joined in 2016? I recommend joining!

trevorhiller

Reefing Nurse
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Best 25 bucks I spend a year, and I always do the member partner drive as well. All that I have learned about Reefing is probably 98% from this site since I joined in 2016? I recommend joining!
Same. $25 bucks (unfortunately) is nothing in this hobby. You can't even get a GSP frag for that online. :face-with-rolling-eyes: For the amount of knowledge I've gained from this website, it's worth it as a thank you.

Miami Reef

Clam Fanatic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m definitely a supporter. This forum was always there for me. I would have never gotten to where I am today if it wasn’t for R2R.

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am glad i have chosen to support. I am on here all day everyday and just the amount of knowledge and amazing people is only part of the reason why i decided to become a supporter. Its groups and sites like this that make everything about this hobby so amazing. I can honestly say i have met some amazing people just here on this site.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d love to be a supporter the only thing that’s stopping me is my tank’s money haha. Maybe once I get colonies big enough to frag and get my money back :)

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 133 59.9%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 64 28.8%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 79 35.6%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 39 17.6%
  • Other

Votes: 63 28.4%
Back