~ ASD Charity Sale ~ 8/9/14 ~ 4pm PST ~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shipping is $40 for UPS and $60 for Fedex

Sorry, I don't have any Darth Maul Favias at the moment, still needs healing time.

Thanks!

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Donation Amount to CRF (Coral Restoration Foundation) will be documented on Saturday 8/16/14. We will post the photos of the donation in this thread like last round.

There are still a lot of corals available. Please continue to email us your wishlist. We will begin to send out the breakdowns starting tonight. We will get through all the breakdowns by Monday 8/11.

We are shipping out Tues, Weds, Thurs and Fri this week. Friday ship outs for Saturday arrival will cost an extra $25 (Sat deliver charge from the shipping company)

Any question, please feel free to post or send us an email: [email protected]

Thank you guys again!

Z-man

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Will,
Great pieces at amazing prices! If I wasn't moving and selling off all my stuff, I would have asked for about 50 pieces. I will be asking for a few once the tank gets set back up after the move.

JenB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just my opinion - but I liked how you did the last sale better. I think it was easier to keep track of what was won. Like I went waaaaay beyond my budget because I wasn't sure which ones I won and didn't win. If I knew right away which ones I won - I would
Know my running balance. Just a thought

Ericsch333

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I understand I went oven budget too I liked the speed of it but not knowing if you won it or not was hard.

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just my opinion - but I liked how you did the last sale better. I think it was easier to keep track of what was won. Like I went waaaaay beyond my budget because I wasn't sure which ones I won and didn't win. If I knew right away which ones I won - I would
Know my running balance. Just a thought

I know, we like it better that way as well, but we need to follow some new guidelines for the site. That's the reason why we listed everything so quickly this round. With all the new corals being listed so quickly, there was no way that I could have gotten back to every email before the new round was up like how we use to do it. Sorry about this.

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will,
Great pieces at amazing prices! If I wasn't moving and selling off all my stuff, I would have asked for about 50 pieces. I will be asking for a few once the tank gets set back up after the move.

We always have lots of corals on hand, so shoot me a call or an email when you are back up and running!

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We've got about 20% of the invoices done so far. Will be all caught up by tomorrow (Monday).

If you still want stuff, keep on emailing!!! There is no time limit with this sale. We loaded up a TON of stuff this round! Biggest sale ever, and from what people are saying, the prices are ridiculous!

Also, wanted to give a big shout out to everyone who participated in the last Sale. Thank you very much for your support! We received a nice letter from the Coral Restoration Foundation, check it out!

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome letter to add your resume, Will.

RaeRae

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't believe I missed this!!!!!!! There was some sweet packs I would have love to have gotten. Did everything sell?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back