~ ASD Charity Sale ~ 8/9/14 ~ 4pm PST ~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

JenB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought packs if you are interested in them - I already paid so you'd have to pay for your shipping to him and then the pack price to me
frag pack 5 $90
frag pack 6 $65
frag pack 7 $50

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't believe I missed this!!!!!!! There was some sweet packs I would have love to have gotten. Did everything sell?

Still got plenty left :)

Go through the pages and let me know what all you like!

Email me: [email protected]

Thanks!

Ericsch333

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to say it worked out at the end for me I did stay under budget I spent 275 that's with shipping and I got 22 frags that's 12.50 a frag Now that's a Deal! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great Job thanks so much and I will talk to you tomorrow Will.

Ericsch333

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know mine come tomorrow morning I cant wait 22 frags I have alot of little bags to open and I cant wait to see the freede

Fallling

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't received my order yet, but wanted to give a quick shout out to the AQSD Team for their top notch customer service. I've been super pleased with all my past orders (particularly excited about the sun coral with my most recenet order), so I know this one will be great as well. Just want to throw an extra shout out to say thanks! :)

Rasengan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
almost had an emergency with my package - the doorguy stepped away for a minute just as the UPS guy was making the delivery and so he left...i checked online and saw that they would be making a second attempt...TOMORROW! after freaking out a bit and cussing back and forth, i made a few calls and he came back got me my stuff an hour late...even though, everything arrived alive, healthy, and colored up! i can't thank Will and his team at AquaSD enough

Ericsch333

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just spent my early lunch unpacking a ton of frags I had 22 bags to open and get in the tank I came back to work with a wet shirt and a smile I can't wait to get home and see everything opened up and I will take some pictures I love the freebie thanks Will.

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
almost had an emergency with my package - the doorguy stepped away for a minute just as the UPS guy was making the delivery and so he left...i checked online and saw that they would be making a second attempt...TOMORROW! after freaking out a bit and cussing back and forth, i made a few calls and he came back got me my stuff an hour late...even though, everything arrived alive, healthy, and colored up! i can't thank Will and his team at AquaSD enough

Dang! Sorry for the scare there! We put all kinds of stickers on the boxes saying it NEEDS to be delivered next day. Majority of the time the driver will come back to reattempt, but it's definitely nerve wracking when you see the dreaded "second attempt will be the following business day"!

I'm happy to hear that everything arrived okay and that the ride wasn't too stressful on the animals! Thank you :)

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back