ASD Labor Day SALE! SAT 9/4 - LIGHTNING FAST - Don't miss these DISCOUNTS!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Happy Labor Day! Let's celebrate by having another amazing SALE! All prices will be discounted down, no coupon code needed! Join us LIVE this Saturday 9/4 from 10am - 6pm PST to grab the good stuff!

ASD LABOR DAY SALE will start SAT 9/4/21 at 10am PST (1pm EST) till 6pm PST (9pm EST)! We'll be releasing 2500+ Corals! Stay with us during this time to win FREE Gift Certificates during the sale!

Click the photo of the coral you like (will navigate you to our website), and check out! After first shipping fee is paid for, next orders just select "Shipping with Previous Web Order", so the site doesn't charge you again for freight.

Our Guarantee Policy is taped in each box, but you can find it here as well - https://aquasd.com/pages/policy

Our Shipping info can be viewed here - https://aquasd.com/pages/shipping

Tutorial for our Website here - https://aquasd.com/pages/website-faq-how-to-order

Some Teasers Below!

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Going to start off with a mini raffle for a $40 gift certificate!

Only thing you have to do is post in this thread with a picture of your tank and that's it! You will be entered automatically and the winner will be randomly chosen, so cross your fingers!

All you early birds will have plenty of time as I won't be choosing a winner until 5pm PST. Good luck!

P.S. I will still be doing more gift certificate giveaways on the side in this thread, so check back on this thread for more chances to win a certificate

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
MORE TEASERS
Ninja Blade Chalice.png
Ultra Aussie Lobo.png
Rainbow Blaze Acan Lord.png

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here’s my tank! I won’t be able to participate much due to work unfortunately but we’ll see
image.jpg

Edited to add: Tried to get a couple torches from eBay last night and got sniped out of all of them lol

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here’s my tank! I won’t be able to participate much due to work unfortunately but we’ll see
image.jpg

Edited to add: Tried to get a couple torches from eBay last night and got sniped out of all of them lol
Mighty fine GSP rock!

Yeahhhh eBay is competitive lol

Beau_B

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TeamAquaSD

Do you have any tips for Kraken zoas? I have a 3p frag that has been shrinking while amongst a dozen other varieties thriving…

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back