ASD Summer Fragfest! Sat, Sun & Mon, use code "SUMMER30" and take 30% off!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

hey_hey_heeyyyyyy!

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone who is hesitant to pull the trigger and buy from this place, DON'T BE. There's a reason I've been surrendering ALL MY MONEY to buy from this place every single weekend. This is the best online coral retailer I've found so far. Their customer service is absolutely UNMATCHED. Their prices are very fair and they always hook you up if they can and always toss in a freebie with your order of multiple items. They've always given me a discount if they could and have looked through the store to see if they had something I wanted that wasn't on the site. I will continue to do business with this place for years and have never once been unhappy with anything I ever purchased from AquaSD ❤❤❤
I agree. I purchased for the 1st time from them last month via their site and ebay. I was really impressed. I have a few items in my cart I'm trying to justify/budget/talk myself into. :p

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There were some people that missed out, so we're extending this one till tonight.

CODE "SUMMER30" is good till TONIGHT (Tues 6/15) - Don't wait!

acanman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my order in fron aqua sd this morning and wow they look better than the pics!!! Definitely gonna be a repeat customer. And they even thru in a bad butt freebie shroom

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 66 52.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 52.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 32 25.2%
  • None.

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.1%
Back