Asheville, NC - 20G Reef Tank to Relocate to New Home - Free - Local Pickup Only

chad7757

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Asheville, NC - 20G Reef Tank to Relocate to New Home - Free - Local Pickup Only

Looking for experienced reef tank hobbiest or local fish store that wants to come pickup and move my 20 gallon established saltwater reef tank.

Includes all fish, corals, live rock, sand, inverts, tank, lights, pumps, ATO, tools, and chemicals, food, etc.

Also included is a 5 gal nano freshwater aquascape. You have to take both the fresh and the salt systems.

A couple of the many reasons I need to regrettably part with these tanks include my off grid solar requirements and work/travel schedule.

If someone is qualified and able to successfully move the systems, and also close enough to make the trip please message me here or text me at (two three nine) eight seven two - 5073.

I can email/text pics if this might be something that can work for you.

-Chad

OP
OP
chad7757

chad7757

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Looking for experienced reef tank hobbiest or local fish store that wants to come pickup and move my 20 gallon established saltwater reef tank.

Includes all fish, corals, live rock, sand, inverts, tank, lights, pumps, ATO, tools, and chemicals, food, etc.

Also included is a 5 gal nano freshwater aquascape. You have to take both the fresh and the salt systems.

A couple of the many reasons I need to regrettably part with these tanks include my off grid solar requirements and work/travel schedule.

If someone is qualified and able to successfully move the systems, and also close enough to make the trip please message me here or text me at (two three nine) eight seven two - 5073.

I can email/text pics if this might be something that can work for you.

-Chad
Screen Shot 2021-02-16 at 9.06.12 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-02-16 at 9.08.39 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-02-16 at 9.08.53 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-02-16 at 9.09.04 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-02-16 at 9.09.20 AM.png

OP
OP
chad7757

chad7757

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And... gone, the tanks have been picked up. Thank you. Looking forward to seeing it get reassembled on the other side.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 38 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 23.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%
Back