Blue Spot Octopus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So when I buy a pump why don't you come with different sizes for the hoses, I shouldn't need to buy another pump just to get the other size, case in point 1.0 vs 2.0 pump.

dedragon

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a replacement dc pump for the sicce psk 600? Want to replace a broken psk600 but was hoping to swap in a dc(internal pump protein skimmer). Maybe the psk dc 1200 at half power but im not sure if the footprint is the same. Any insights?

dedragon

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that sdc pump celcius question was great, i didnt know i could switch that

Blue Spot Octopus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"are you talking barbed adapters? It has multiple sizes built into the barb itself"

Yes, the barb sizes are the same, large pump large barb, small pump small barb,

dedragon

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think these are the barbs you are talking about, i think they should be adequately sized for the optimal sized hoses. Smaller ones might cause too much pressure and damage the pump, just guessing here

Blue Spot Octopus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah you could be right dedragon I am sorry I do not know how to quote on this site, something here they just make difficult. I like to use their pumps on my reactors and they usually have different sizes and it would be convenient if I could just swap the barb and not change the pump.

OP
OP
Jay Wilson- SICCE

Jay Wilson- SICCE

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a replacement dc pump for the sicce psk 600? Want to replace a broken psk600 but was hoping to swap in a dc(internal pump protein skimmer). Maybe the psk dc 1200 at half power but im not sure if the footprint is the same. Any insights?
The PSK SDC 1200 is a replacement for 600 as well.

JXNATC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anybody been seen an easy fix for getting the pumps on the internet. I am in a circle of h-e-double hockey sticks where it continues to fail. I've been around and around so many times that "Zepping.it" was added to a list of favorites automatically because I've been through the process so often.

FishyFishFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm looking for a pump for my new Lifegard 3.8 Pico, and I'm trying to decide between the Sicce Nano and the Sicce Micra/Micra Plus.

Is there any reason to pick one over the other?

Sebastiancrab

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Jay, I have a Sicce Vogager Nano powerhead. My tank is Seapora low iron rimless and the glass is a bit too thick for the magnet so I have it taped on the outside. Is is possible to get a slightly stronger magnet? I don't want one that is impossible to pry off. Thank you!

Phyrenite

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On the app is there a way to start an instant feed pause for like 10 or 20 minutes? I know i can jump into the feed pause menu and set up a scheduled time or power off the group(then i do have to remember to turn them back on), but I was hoping there was a button that would just start a pause for x amount of time.

OP
OP
Jay Wilson- SICCE

Jay Wilson- SICCE

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On the app is there a way to start an instant feed pause for like 10 or 20 minutes? I know i can jump into the feed pause menu and set up a scheduled time or power off the group(then i do have to remember to turn them back on), but I was hoping there was a button that would just start a pause for x amount of time.
you can set up programs for feed mode and activate it with your voice on various platforms.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Jay.
I have 2 sicce xstream pumps in my 180g. One on the right upper side and the other on the left lower side. I have been playing around with the app and trying to figure out a good program to try but I can't figure out what all the items are and the timing (t1 t2). Do you have any resources online that explain all the functions of these pumps and how to set up a custom program with recommendations on what are good programs for different applications? Also instructions on how to set up the voice controls would be super helpful as well. Thanks

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back