• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ASM G2 Protein Skimmer w/ Sedra 3500 pump (used)

Cavalina

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Guys,

Selling my ASM G2 Protein Skimmer. I've had it for the better part of a decade and it works great but I switched it out recently for a Reef Octopus with a smaller footprint. The G2 is still sold by several vendors including Aquacave as you'll see in this link (sold new for $260). Happy to part with mine for half that -- $130 which includes shipping to the lower 48.

A couple of quick notes:
+ this Sedra pump was purchased early this year (see pic, manufacture date for pump is 12/20.
+ I do not have the foam overflow replacement - mine was old and falling apart a bit. So you'll need to buy a new one similar to these.
+ Dimensions: 10x11 inch footprint, 21 inch height

Thanks all!
Gordon
Raleigh, NC

image0.jpeg image2.jpeg image3.jpeg IMG_7583.jpg

OP
OP
Cavalina

Cavalina

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Guys,

Selling my ASM G2 Protein Skimmer. I've had it for the better part of a decade and it works great but I switched it out recently for a Reef Octopus with a smaller footprint. The G2 is still sold by several vendors including Aquacave as you'll see in this link (sold new for $260). Happy to part with mine for half that -- $130 which includes shipping to the lower 48.

A couple of quick notes:
+ this Sedra pump was purchased early this year (see pic, manufacture date for pump is 12/20.
+ I do not have the foam overflow replacement - mine was old and falling apart a bit. So you'll need to buy a new one similar to these.
+ Dimensions: 10x11 inch footprint, 21 inch height

Thanks all!
Gordon
Raleigh, NC

image0.jpeg image2.jpeg image3.jpeg IMG_7583.jpg

Bumping this.... how about $100 (including shipping). I'd like to ship it out this weekend. Thanks.

loui

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are great skimmers I have 2 they don't require a lot of messing around set it and forget it 100.00 shipped is an amazing deal

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 62 36.7%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 58 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 14.2%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 25 14.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back