!!!THE FINAL GIMMIC! Come back and pay full price now, but not without redeeming YOUR FREE FRAG, SEE POST# 362!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

fragit

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Battle Brush from 2016
5AA4BEDE-D827-4157-A827-760116F1271F.jpeg

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ok, wow, thanks again for all the indulgences. lol. You guys definitely know how to make a dude feel cool. It really has been an awesome 10 years and would not have been so without you guys and gals. I have really just been trying to do my absolute best here at this the last decade. I still can't believe that I've managed to parlay my hobby into a viable career. Almost seems like a dream to me. Believe me when I say, I am extremely grateful for everyone who has supported me throughout the years, and made that dream a reality. I haven't always been so fortunate as to express this sentiment, in my 40+ years, but I do now feel very lucky in life. And I owe a tremendous amount of that to you.

So, enough with the mushy stuff lol. I think it's finally time to unleash the sale and here's the way we do things. Just the super simple and effortless 25% off anything alive on the site. Will run for a least a week or two. May float it till the end of the month even. We'll see how it goes.

Remember, meaningful bumps, er, I mean posts will net you secret presents and prizes from me personally, so don't be afraid to keep this one up top as long as possible.

Seems like every vendor on here these days is in some state of perpetual "sale". Sifting through the endless muck and gimmick can be challenging if not exhausting for you guys I'm sure. A very sincere thank you in advance for zeroing in on my particular muck:).

It's on!-4.png

mdb_talon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems like every vendor on here these days is in some state of perpetual "sale"

Let me say that at least for some of us we recognize and appreciate a true "sale"....ie a discount on the prices normally charged. Many of these live sales are like shopping at a chain jewelry store.....if it is not "80% off" you paid too much.

To avoid further going down that rabbit hole of a rant though let me just say this is awesome. Been saving to buy a big pack and to have a nice discount is fantastic!

mdb_talon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait ... where is the $1mil dollar piece?!?!?!?!?!

Haha I bet he would take a million $$$ if you wanted but think that just his way of saying not for sale. I have heard of people getting pieces not sure if that accurate or not though.

lynn.reef.nerd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Haha I bet he would take a million $$$ if you wanted but think that just his way of saying not for sale. I have heard of people getting pieces not sure if that accurate or not though.

I mean ... it would be $750k .... affordable for some high roller out there :eek:

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Let me say that at least for some of us we recognize and appreciate a true "sale"....ie a discount on the prices normally charged. Many of these live sales are like shopping at a chain jewelry store.....if it is not "80% off" you paid too much.

To avoid further going down that rabbit hole of a rant though let me just say this is awesome. Been saving to buy a big pack and to have a nice discount is fantastic!

Thank you for this post. I needed badly to hear it.

Goneaway562

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to get my tank right in order to get in on this deal
I would place an order for what you want. In the past I have ordered during a sale and told Adam I needed to delay shipping for a few months until I moved my tank and he was perfectly fine with it. I ended up adding more to it before he ended up shipping.

Bo.

Impatient as always
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would place an order for what you want. In the past I have ordered during a sale and told Adam I needed to delay shipping for a few months until I moved my tank and he was perfectly fine with it. I ended up adding more to it before he ended up shipping.
That's awesome! The more I learn about Adam the more impressed I am with how he runs his business. Just the pages and pages of glowing reviews have had me sold for a long time. Definitely going to be a go-to once I have the room.

Back