!!!THE FINAL GIMMIC! Come back and pay full price now, but not without redeeming YOUR FREE FRAG, SEE POST# 362!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Special K

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats Adam. For me it was seeing all the positive feedback on here from people getting their battle boxes. I am fairly new to the hobby (2.5) years and did a few live sales from big name vendors and wasn’t impressed with the frag size I got from them. I finally took the plunge and bought one from you and I was hooked ever since. From the communication the packing and labeling of each coral and what it likes. Not to mention the health and size of your frags. Once I get my tank back in check since it’s been neglected due to working crazy hours in health care I plan to order another box from you.

Sushitheshiba

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats Adam on your great accomplishment!!! I basically share the same exact reason with a lot of people here on the reason of buying their first BC: it's you and your great customer service. Easy to communicate with, truly care about your customers and definitely care about your corals' health. I mean I've dealt with a lot of sellers (local and online) and nothing comes close to the sizes of your frags. Even the accuracy of the colors of the SPS that you sell/take pics of are on point. I can't wait to buy another box from you for my new tank! I dont have any of the old boxes, but I still have my "classic" battlebrush (aka non-lasered lol)

malacoda

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What caught my eye was the long history of raving reviews.

What hooked me into my first purchase was the 24/7/365 frag availability at all-day, every day fair prices -- e.g. Stunning corals always available without all the craziness, hype and PITA time-sucking commitment of typical only-on-the-weekend live sales.

And what sold me on becoming a dedicated BC fan was your above-and-beyond-for-the-customer approach Adam. I mean, the info on BC frag bags ... and the time you take to track and provide it all ... alone speaks volumes of your dedication to providing the best product and service that you can.

Top notch sir. Top. Notch.

craftbrews

Beer-a-pod
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wife and I have got 30+ Battlecorals rolling in her 200g peninsula and my about a dozen in my 180g.

Honestly, Adam is the best around. We refuse to buy SPS from anywhere else. Top notch customer service, great communication, and great prices.

Thanks for all the work you put in dude!

Best,
Geoff + Maxine

BranchingHammer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations Adam!

What first got me intrigued about Battlecorals was the talk and reviews of his customers, who raved about the size and health of his frags and his amazing customer service. When I visited the site for the first time, I really loved the fact that there were daylight photos as well as actinic photos for most/all of his corals. Most vendors only have corals under a deep "windex" blue light for all of their photos, so Battlecorals definitely stood out in that regard. When I was ready to put acros in my tank, I originally went to other fellow hobbyists, but when the pandemic hit, I didn't have many options for purchasing acros. I remembered Adam's site, and revisited it—this time finding the "Battlebox" section of the site. I had heard about these frag packs before, and I decided to reach out to Adam to talk about my pack. He was super responsive and helpful. I ended up buying my first Battlebox in November and my second one very recently. Both boxes came in with PE and had extremely large and healthy "frags". I was also impressed with the added activated carbon in the bags this time around. Super glad that I discovered Battlecorals, and I'm definitely a repeat customer!

blstravler

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think the feedback was a big thing for me. But just as big was the fact you can order 'no name' frags if you are just starting out a tank and want to get into SPS. This was a great option and some of those no name I got in my first Battlebox have turned into stunners and one in particular is my 2nd favorite Acro in my tank currently. From there Adam is just top notch to deal with and every Battlebox is like Christmas! I have gone on to order many battle boxes and while I'm starting to run out of room I have a list of about 5 more I'm looking for and if there's a sale I'm all in!

dragon99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was initially drawn to Battlecoral by the honesty and engagement on the forum. Loved reading the articles and tips for photo processing.

I've been having a battle box on my mind for awhile now. Might be time!

Saturday Night Live Snl GIF by PeacockTV

__Jreef__

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats ;Happy
So when is this sale happening, debating to order again, sadly my first order didn't go as planned.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ok, thanks a lot for all the posts! I really appreciate every single one of you guys! it's time to start phase 2 of the presale mumbo jumbo. This one is for the old-schoolers.

Basically what we are doing here is building up some serious pre-sale savings for any of my awesome previous customers, new and old, before I go ahead and unlock the sitewide sale. Anyone who posted a memory already knows what I am talking about:).

Now I definitely did say that I was going to reward anyone who hung on to their old BC boxes, and I want to see them! If you have any one of these boxes or stickers laying around still, post a pic and I'll personally send you a link to some form of an excellent discount that will be good forever. Will not expire.

The older the sticker, the deeper the discount! And I mean if you have the old black and green one, and can prove it, I may just do 99% off your order! Will see how it goes. There are not many of those out there and if you hung on to yours all these years, for whatever reason, you will be happy you did.

So here's the timeline for reference, and these all predate my actual printed boxes. This graphic is just ripe with BC nostalgia!

Untitled design-3.png

Andyf30

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh man I swear I have that 2014-2016 Battlecorals sticker somewhere. What if I can prove that I ordered with an email address?! Thanks for all of the years of quality SPS Adam!

When I was in high school and reefing on a budget you worked with me to put together an incredible pack that fit the dollar amount I could afford. For you humoring my SPS bug when I was just starting out in the reefing hobby, I will always be grateful!

Quick edit:

HA! It was on my high school laptop! I knew I had seen it somewhere recently. I was resetting it so it can be reused. Boom!

IMG_5144.JPG

Last edited:

rockinzebra457

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just looked back through my pictures to make sure I received one of the stickers pictured. I found a picture of the unboxing and that sticker is right on top. Now I have to see if I can find the actual sticker laying around lol

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I just looked back through my pictures to make sure I received one of the stickers pictured. I found a picture of the unboxing and that sticker is right on top. Now I have to see if I can find the actual sticker laying around lol
Unboxing vid will definitely qualify. Let’s see it:)

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 27 77.1%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.9%
Back