Assistance with seeding 60g Reef setup

sarfaraz tarique

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All, I just set up my 60g, cycling with imitation base rock, couple pieces of LR and Fuge and was hoping to find some generous fellow reefers to help me with seeding. Chaeto, Rubble, LR, frags etc or even if someone has some fish or lighting they are looking to sell or giveaway, it would be greatly appreciated.

B-ridge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m in Sullivan county but I travel out that way fairly often and I have a few co workers who live out there

OP
OP
S

sarfaraz tarique

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Thanks for the responses guys. I was able to get a good deal on a bunch of fish and equipment and purchased chaeto which is going good, lots of pods and diatom bloom cleared up with clean up crew. Planning to check all parameters again which have all been stable and look into getting some starter corals, frags, other non fish livestock. If anyone is looking to sell anything an is in the rockland area, please let me know. I have some items that I could trade or sell as well that I ended up with and dont need or have 2 of - A hydrometer, extra heaters, aquamaxx hob-1 skimmer.

Thanks

Back