At R2R you’re my brother, you’re my sister...

Do you look at R2R as more of a community or just a forum?

• More of a community....

Votes: 338 67.6%
  • More of a forum....

Votes: 162 32.4%

• Total voters

Auquanut

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
100% agree. I couldn't be where I am in the hobby, or have any clear direction for the future without you guys. I don't post a lot, but I follow along daily. I like the idea of some sort of get together, or just an organized meet and greet at some of the larger reef shows. It'd be great to meet some of you and pick your brains over a beer.

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

120reefkeeper

Reef keeping with Military Precision!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As Members of Reef2Reef...
  • We embrace the idea that community and family are at the core of who we are.
  • We embrace the idea that everyone is to be treated with respect and dignity although at times we disagree strongly about certain issues or topics.
  • We embrace the idea that we are more than strangers creating posts in forum format rather we are a reefing family with a common interest here to learn, teach and enjoy saltwater aquariums together.
As a member of R2R you are my brother and you are my sister and I will treat you as so.

- revhtree

PS. Feel free to sign this thread with your post if you’re in agreement.

we are family giveaway.jpg

Yes treat others as you would like to be treated, so I agree, we are brothers and sisters.

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As Members of Reef2Reef...
  • We embrace the idea that community and family are at the core of who we are.
  • We embrace the idea that everyone is to be treated with respect and dignity although at times we disagree strongly about certain issues or topics.
  • We embrace the idea that we are more than strangers creating posts in forum format rather we are a reefing family with a common interest here to learn, teach and enjoy saltwater aquariums together.
As a member of R2R you are my brother and you are my sister and I will treat you as so.

- revhtree

PS. Feel free to sign this thread with your post if you’re in agreement.

we are family giveaway.jpg

Yes treat others as you would like to be treated, so I agree, we are brothers and sisters.

Larry L

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I really appreciate the intent to be inclusive of women here, and I think we can do even better. I work in software development, which tends to be mostly guys, and the programmer community really struggles with making itself welcoming to women. Lots of online forums regardless of subject matter suffer from the problem of seeming like
"a place where the guys hang out", without necessarily intentionally trying to be like that. How many times have you seen a forum post or a YouTube video that starts out with "Hey, guys"? Maybe totally innocent and unintentional, but at some point you see things like that often enough and you start to get a feeling about who is welcome and who might not be.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 34.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 20 25.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 15.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back