• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ATI, ATB, Vertex, Koralin, Neptune, Powermodule Hybrid, Skimmer, Calcium Reactors, Controllers

Item Price
$80-$600
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

DGee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Time to unload the last of the gear from old system. Local pickup in Portland Oregon or shipped on your dime. Reasonable offers will be considered, lowball offers will be ignored.

ATI 48" Powermodule hybrid V2 8x54x + 3x75w LED clusters (non wi-fi version) bulbs are less than 3mo old and also includes a variety of burnt in (slightly used but still good) bulbs for any color option you an dream up, (about 20-ish extras) Includes full hanging kit and programming cable.
$600

NOTE: Display on the control box does have a few lines going out, but you can easily set the time still which is the only thing you'll ever need this feature for
tempImageCjUga3.png tempImageSkvJ0c.png

ATB 8.5 Skimmer, converted to a DC pump running an ATI gridwheel with the ATI volute. This beast is a foam cannon!
$300
tempImageAOzWvg.png tempImageL3tWAt.png

Koralin C1502 calcium reactor, this little compact beast is rated for 400G and didn't skip a beat running my 200G of wall to wall SPS, does have a small repair from the previous owner but never gave me any issues in the 5 years I ran it. A great peice of German engineering!
SOLD tempImageNsNrIz.png

Vertex RX-6 Calcium Ractor, absolute beautiful monster of a reactor, 3 chambers. Converted to a DC pump for near silent operation and can still be run internally or externally.
$350
tempImageHLfMpA.png tempImageEEyuGN.png

Neptune Apex Classic, includes PH and ORP probes (still wet and less than 6mo old) Temp probe, EB8 and Display
$200
tempImageyDa6E6.png

Apex Classic Base Unit, Includes temp probe and PH Probe (less than 6mo old and still wet)
$80
tempImagexnwsK1.png

Last edited:

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back