ATI hybrid computer control question

Discussion in 'ATI Aquaristik' started by lxn9901, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Roviguy

Roviguy New Member

I'm having the same problem (bought a used 8x 36" hybrid ATI - and lost the cable!), so this post i s helpful. I'm so glad you drew the picture. I would've made the same mistakes and had to lol for real!

2. Roviguy

Roviguy New Member

I'm having the same problem (bought a used 8x 36" hybrid ATI - and lost the cable!), so this post i s helpful. I'm so glad you drew the picture. I would've made the same mistakes and had to lol for real!

3. Rolf

Rolf New Member

So glad I found this thread, even if it is a couple of months old - I have a 4x39watt, 2 led cluster Powermodule with no computer cable. The sticker on the bottom of my ballast reads "240H". Is there a p/n and price for the cable? I'd love to order one - thanks!

4. Reefltx

Reefltx Well-Known Member

You will need to contact ati North America and request a replacement “dongle”.

ATI North America likes this.
  5. ATI North America

ATI North America Well-Known Member R2R Supporter Gold Sponsor Partner Member 2019

This is an Original LED Powermodule, you need ATI2709 which is $25.95. Email us to order, you won't likely find it online anywhere.

Correct!

6. gallego2503

gallego2503 Member

I have the same problem ... I got the lamp but without the cable and I need it to square the lamp .... my lamp is 20 LEDs

can I buy it anywhere or only with ati?

7. ATI North America

ATI North America Well-Known Member R2R Supporter Gold Sponsor Partner Member 2019

If your LED cluster has 20 LED reflectors you have an Original generation LED Powermodule.

The cable is not something that can be purchased elsewhere, its so specific it won't even work on other generation fixtures with the same plug.

Please note we only serve North America, if you live elsewhere you will need to contact ATI Aquaristik.

8. gallego2503

gallego2503 Member

I get it Yes, I live in Colombia and I need the cable .... I have family in Miami .. Could I buy it with you and you send it to Miami? my family is responsible for sending it to Colombia

Draft saved Draft deleted