ATI ICP-OES Water Analysis: can't Register a new account

Reefboy1

View Badges
Reaction score
So I think I need help;Bored

I want to start using ATI's Essentials. I ordered the 3 part system and the Professional ICP-OES Water Analysis. I filled all the tubes and then tried to create a account on lab.atiaquaristik.com. I'm sure it is me but for some reason it is not letting me create an account.

I have no memory of ever creating or the need to create an account with them before this.

Here is what I have tried:

1. I opened the "Register a new account". I put in my name, My email, and the password twice. I then pressed the register button. Waited for a couple of seconds and the the page clears my info (I retried this steep many times). It never said what I did wrong it just clears the page.

2. Even-though it never told me to I I checked to see if google(chrome) was blocking the page and it didn't look like it. I made sure I was allowing cookies.

3. No luck with Chrome, I then tried Firefox (it said page was unsecured from third parties). Same thing as with chrome. I even tried internet explorer, no luck.

4. Second to last, I tried my phone (same thing).

I could not find a number to call ATI and I searched the net to see if I could find if anyone else has had this issue but no luck. I even searched on here to see if anyone else had this problem but still nothing.

Like I said, I am sure it is something I am doing wrong or need to do differently but I could still use the help.

Also, I posted about this on here rather then send them a ticket just in case this can help others. I have also seen that ATI is fast to respond to questions about their product on here.

Any help is greatly appreciated as I would love to get logged on.

ATI North America

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hello Reefboy1, I am very sorry for the troubles with your ATI Labs account. I reached out to our German counterparts and discovered they recently made changes to the software, they have since resolved the issue and requested you give it one last try since there is a very good chance your attempts where made during the work they were doing.

Please let me know if it does not work when you try again.

What do you look for when making sure your skimmer is working correctly?

• Amount of skimmate

Votes: 209 46.1%
  • Dark Skimmate

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Light Skimmate

Votes: 18 4.0%
  • Dry Skimmate

Votes: 53 11.7%
  • Wet Skimmate

Votes: 45 9.9%
  • Low Nutrient Levels

Votes: 60 13.2%