ATI Straton LED Goes for the Sleek, Unibody Slab of Aluminum

Jake Adams

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
The Straton LED by ATI is a sleek new high performance reef aquarium lighting fixture that is coming soon. The ATI Straton aims to be one of the most elegant reef aquarium lighting fixtures with no fans, no buttons, no ports, just a machined unibody chunk of aluminum with full spectrum light pouring out the […]
Source

Continue reading...

Naturalreef

View Badges
Reaction score
I just read on another forum that the Stratton is supposedly going into manufacturing and hopefully released to the UK shortly thereafter. I will def be purchasing this fixture when its released to the states. I love the minimalist look. Someone is going to get a great deal on my new Radion G4 Pro:)

chopsie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I just read on another forum that the Stratton is supposedly going into manufacturing and hopefully released to the UK shortly thereafter. I will def be purchasing this fixture when its released to the states. I love the minimalist look. Someone is going to get a great deal on my new Radion G4 Pro:)
They were due for release on the 8/10/19, were

Silver14SS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I hope more sizes are released eventually. I have a 4 bulb Powermodule over a 36" x 18" tank, I don't think the square shape will work very well for me.

Naturalreef

View Badges
Reaction score
hopefully not too long to wait for this fixture Chopsie. Either way, my G4 Pro does the job. I wonder if they will show this at Reefapalooza Chicago? I would like to see it in person and ask some questions on performance.

Do you have a local "hobby" friend you can call on when you need them?

• YES

Votes: 248 37.3%
  • No

Votes: 124 18.6%
  • I wish!

Votes: 293 44.1%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
CWT Aquatics - Acrylic Sumps, Tanks, and More!
Your Reef