• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ATI sunpower nanobox retrofit hybrid

Cflow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For sale is my 36” ATI sunpower, which was originally an 8 bulb fixture, but has since been retrofitted with 6 nanobox v3 arrays. LEDs are controlled by bluefish mini (WiFi) with Android or iOS app which is super easy to program. So, it’s a 6 bulb non dimmable sunpower with 6 led pucks. This thing is a beast. I only ran the leds for about a month at less than 50%. I believe I have a couple of extra ballasts I can throw in too. Small dent on top of sunpower from moving recently. Also, missing a screw or two from the body and the rubber mounts to one of the fans (easy fix from ATI). I may get these replaced before selling anyway. I will try to ship bulbs but can’t guarantee they’ll make it shipped. Asking $900 shipped OBO.

CE7CC928-5ABA-4A16-8B56-DF164474461D.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

Cflow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$700 shipped. $600 picked up locally. Will commute about 45 minutes if necessary. Located in Sacramento

OP
OP
C

Cflow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I decided to keep it for now. Please lock listing.

Back