Atk not working

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

rnrglenn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My atk goes into alarm everyday. It's the alarm for the pump running for 5 minutes.

Anyone had this problem. My pump is working but not well enough

JustinFromAL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it simply that your pump can't move the necessary water in 5 minutes? If so you can edit the ATK to allow the pump run longer.

BlueCursor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
See if there is an air bubble in the pump. Turn if over to let any air out. Air can stop the pump from pumping.

LegitFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am having similar issue with my atk, although mine doesn't work AT ALL. I get the low water alarm, but it never fills up. The high level sensor is always closed. I can't get it to open, so I think the sensor may be defective, and the unit is brand new...a week old. Ive been in contact with tech service. We shall see what happens. So far my impression is that this thing is junk.

Kurt Grant

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok here my atk problem my switch moves to open but my ffm wont Activate the pump. now i also have a 1 link to power the pump and before anyone tells me to cheak for updates it's already done!!! So whats the next Solution?

LegitFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok here my atk problem my switch moves to open but my ffm wont Activate the pump. now i also have a 1 link to power the pump and before anyone tells me to cheak for updates it's already done!!! So whats the next Solution?

Honestly I think neptune released this product without enough research. I have a call with them this evening. I will let you know the outcome.

Kurt Grant

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol I was Hoping I wouldn't have to call them seeing how it's hard to get in touch with them at any given day

Kurt Grant

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol I was Hoping I wouldn't have to call them seeing how it's hard to get in touch with them at any given day
Truthfully I'm 2 sec from hooking back my tunze never had a problem with it filling just didn't like you couldn't control the running time lucky I Decided to keep it just in case

LegitFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Truthfully I'm 2 sec from hooking back my tunze never had a problem with it filling just didn't like you couldn't control the running time lucky I Decided to keep it just in case

Looks like I received a defective sensor #2. This leads me to believe there is poor quality control? Kinda scary as there is only a 30 day warranty...

Kurt Grant

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okkkkkkk I guess I have to call them also so they can go into my sys to see if it's the same for me smfh

LegitFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okkkkkkk I guess I have to call them also so they can go into my sys to see if it's the same for me smfh

I had to email their help desk on their website. They were very fast to reply. It seemed easier that way than try to call them. They ran some diagnostics, and had me test the sensors in water. They then set up a call to log into my system and try some stuff. Had me plug in the sensors into different ports. They concluded over the phone it was a defective sensor and I had to provide proof of purchase and serial number. They should send out a new sensor to replace soon.

Kurt Grant

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I'll do that tomorrow after work thanks for the help!! I don't no man I still might go back to my tunze

Kurt Grant

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is what it looks like in my apex nothing for 1 day how? Second day was me cheaking it

Screenshot_20170718-081456.png

Screenshot_20170718-081446.png

Kurt Grant

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so I was on the phone with Jon from neptune and he fixed my atk great job Jon I no your watching!!! ok now if your going to use task I won't do it task was my proble.. unless your a apex Genius witch I'm not you Wouldn't have figured it out.. When you go into task you have options on what your setting up lights, ato ect and unlike before where you had to wright the programs if set off all that crap task do it for you ok cool but the program neptune(jon) put in for me was 100% different from the program task make for me hummmmm... but im not here to bash neptune cause they did a great job responding and fixing the problem I just want all atk users to be aware that task don't wright the kind of program that you might need... here's what Jon did and I hope if you have problems this will help
Ohh yes Jon I changed the time from 60min to 30 lol
Screenshot_20170719-180524.png

Rob77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so I was on the phone with Jon from neptune and he fixed my atk great job Jon I no your watching!!! ok now if your going to use task I won't do it task was my proble.. unless your a apex Genius witch I'm not you Wouldn't have figured it out.. When you go into task you have options on what your setting up lights, ato ect and unlike before where you had to wright the programs if set off all that crap task do it for you ok cool but the program neptune(jon) put in for me was 100% different from the program task make for me hummmmm... but im not here to bash neptune cause they did a great job responding and fixing the problem I just want all atk users to be aware that task don't wright the kind of program that you might need... here's what Jon did and I hope if you have problems this will help
Ohh yes Jon I changed the time from 60min to 30 lol and set should be off right?
Screenshot_20170719-180524.png
hey what is the min time 30 then off ?

Back