• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AtlantaReefer Do NOT Sell to Him at all

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

litenyaup

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what a D BAG!!! I'm only 3 hours away.....we can introduce him to the business end of Mr. bat!!!!!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You think your real cute reefkuku, but we know of your names and this one as well bexi20. Keep doing what your doing, your just making our case against you stronger. Your being tracked.

Guys lets please keep from making threatening post in accordance with out TOS. Thanks.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Add this name to the list and this I believe is the main name of the scammer.

bexi20

Do not deal with this member anywhere!

Mockery

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You think your real cute reefkuku, but we know of your names and this one as well bexi20. Keep doing what your doing, your just making our case against you stronger. Your being tracked.

Guys lets please keep from making threatening post in accordance with out TOS. Thanks.

Did you say Bexi20??? He's with on the Atlanta reef club. Me and my friend sold him some Yumas like 9 months ago. If that is the same person that is a shame!

Pay the money you SOB this hobby is expensive enough with out people ripping us off.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is bexi20 a hair stylist or work in a salon?

Mockery

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rev I don't remember. We sold that stuff to him back in October.

Amici

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apparently his wife owns one.......

Well the Atlanta Reef Club now knows who this guy is and I would say his reputation in Atlanta is shot, not like he really had one though. However we do know who we are NOT going to buy corals from since they are stolen property.

agent462

I like my tanks wide
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks like bexi20 name is Phi and here is his photobucket account

Last edited by a moderator:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey Bryan I removed the link to his PB account. I have already seen that and I want to protect his family from the public even though he scammed money. I wish he would just give the money back and move on. I also know of another name he is using on ARC. But I think enough is enough. He is found out and should make it right. I am closing this for now and will update it once there is an update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back