• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Atlantik V4 wire hanging kit

HighChiefKC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought a used Atlantik V4 and the guy didn’t include the hanging kit. It doesn’t even have the 4 screwed on pieces that a hook goes through. I didn’t know this and I went to hardware store and bought all the cable and hooks to make my own, and when I got home I noticed there wasn’t anything to hook into

So does anyone have a wire mounting kit that they aren’t using and want to sell and it includes the 4 pieces that hooks go through?

Mario P.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Go to their website and send them an email. They should be able to sell you what you need. I got a hanging kit for under $20 last year.

OP
OP
HighChiefKC

HighChiefKC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Go to their website and send them an email. They should be able to sell you what you need. I got a hanging kit for under $20 last year.
Oh wow thanks! I sent them an email this morning. I saw on Amazon they make a kit that holds the v4 and one of the new bar lights, but it was $90!

OP
OP
HighChiefKC

HighChiefKC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might have a hanging kit I will check later on today.
Thanks. I tried making a DIY one, but then the light I have doesn’t even have the nut with a hole in it to hook a cable too. I just have a threaded bolt sticking up.
I emailed Orphek and got a reply from a guy there that said he would send me one for the price of shipping, just send him payment through PayPal to his personal Gmail email. Sounded fishy to me, no pun intended.

robbous

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a new holding fixture if your interested for 75.00 shipped

roman1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. I tried making a DIY one, but then the light I have doesn’t even have the nut with a hole in it to hook a cable too. I just have a threaded bolt sticking up.
I emailed Orphek and got a reply from a guy there that said he would send me one for the price of shipping, just send him payment through PayPal to his personal Gmail email. Sounded fishy to me, no pun intended.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 48 48.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 54 54.0%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 23 23.0%
  • None.

Votes: 26 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 9.0%
Back