captain dunsel
View Badges
Reaction score
Bump

SpectraPureInc

View Badges
Reaction score
Hey @Michael Gray

We do apologize for not being actively responsive on this forum. I wasn't able to get access to R2R until this morning. Now that I have access, I'll be more up to date with being on top of this forum.

You can always reach me via phone or email (email after hours and I usually try to help out) [email protected] or (480) 894-5437 option #2. You can also submit a form on our tech support page on SpectraPure.com!

The UPLC is actually NOT very loud at all. I'm not sure how to describe it but it's a smooth spin on our pumps. I can always send you a video if that helps!

Take care all.

Daniel

OP
Michael Gray

Michael Gray

View Badges
Reaction score
Hey @Michael Gray

We do apologize for not being actively responsive on this forum. I wasn't able to get access to R2R until this morning. Now that I have access, I'll be more up to date with being on top of this forum.

You can always reach me via phone or email (email after hours and I usually try to help out) [email protected] or (480) 894-5437 option #2. You can also submit a form on our tech support page on SpectraPure.com!

The UPLC is actually NOT very loud at all. I'm not sure how to describe it but it's a smooth spin on our pumps. I can always send you a video if that helps!

Take care all.

Daniel
oh yea a video of the ultra precise kit would be awesome!

OP
Michael Gray

Michael Gray

View Badges
Reaction score
Anybody have the precise ato from spectrapure. It comes with ro tube.
Question1: how do u keep the ro tube to stay low to the bottom of the reservior? I'd think they would come with a hard acrylic tube and a holder of some sort. They dont. So the tube just curls in reservior.

Question 2. The pressure air tube is super long. I only need like 2 ft. Can I cut it in the middle and make it smaller? With some sort of fitting??

cromag27

octoaquatics.com - ig = @octoaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
spectrapure’s peristaltic pumps are the most quiet available. i’ve had brs, avast and some others.

cromag27

octoaquatics.com - ig = @octoaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Anybody have the precise ato from spectrapure. It comes with ro tube.
Question1: how do u keep the ro tube to stay low to the bottom of the reservior? I'd think they would come with a hard acrylic tube and a holder of some sort. They dont. So the tube just curls in reservior.

Question 2. The pressure air tube is super long. I only need like 2 ft. Can I cut it in the middle and make it smaller? With some sort of fitting??
1. i make magnetic holders for this, not sure if spectrapure also offers them. but that’s the easiest way.

2. you can pull the tubing from the pump and cut it. if you can’t pull it, you can snip it and use a connector. i’ve done that before and it didn’t effect the operation, you just need to make sure there are good deals around the connector piece.

Waterbox Aquariums: The Finest Aquariums
Tunze