• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Attempting to sell my whole reef

Picard's Lionfish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I live in SE North Carolina. There isnt a large demand for reef tanks locally, although the hobby has grown a lot since I started 6 years ago. I have a fairly decent system that I reluctantly have decided to sell. I dont have the time to tend to it, have lost some desire for it, and really would love to reboot in the future. I do not have to time to part the system out and have never sold something like this. I need a best guess price for what I have so I can post it locally and hope to find a taker. HEre is what I have

Glass cages 5'x3'x25" peninsula style tank with external overflow and drilled for bean animal
Life reef 36"x 13"x 14" Berlin Sump and skimmer.
Life Reef 24" x 13" x 14" Refugium

T4 4 bulb hybrid fixture
5- xr30 Gen 4 pros 2.5 years old
3- MP 40 QD

Apex Controller
1- EB32
5-EB8
1-PM1
3- FMM
2- PM2
1- LSM 4 bulb
1- 1Link
1- ASM
4- DOS
1-Trident
1- COR pump
TO tank
Salt mix tank
Set up for auto refill with neptune solenoids
BRS RODI 5 chambers 150 GPD with booster pump
TOns of MIsc items

I have a mixed reef with a wide variety of LPS and SPS corals. All in Good health. TO many to really name
zebra damsels
leopard wrasse
Hippo Tang
YEllow Tang
Purple Tang
Bicolor Angel
Black Angel
Coral Beauty
Mated Black and white clowns
Chromis
TBs LIve rock

NO ick. All disease free

I hate to think how much I have spent over the years in this, and know it may be pennies on the dollar for most items. any thoughts on an asking price?

A$AP-Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some pictures would help on the coral end of things, I won't lie to you. It's gonna be a costly Lenny for someone to chalk that kinda moola up for a full turn key reef. Sound like a beautiful tank. Your best bet would be selling all your live stock as well equipment after. If it is priced well on the part out it will move quickly and you'll end up getting more then most likely the over all straight shot price for a full package price.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back