ATTENTION all PNW Reefers!! Come one come all!

BRS

MERKEY

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Where yall at? Whoever has requested as well we are back up to date and all good!

Happy Reefing all!

Awww yayaya we are getting big!

Aquarium Specialty - dry goods & marine livestock

Richard savage

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hello hello all! Hope you all are enjoying your evening and tanks! With that being said I want to introduce the PNW Reefkeeping R2R forum group!

That being said if you are from up here in the beautiful PNW and want to connect with more local reefers we would love to have you join the group! That being said you can get a sweet badge just like this!

Screen Shot 2020-10-03 at 1.57.52 PM.png

Hope we call can connect soon! Also hello I am @ReeferBlaine and I am one of the current mods of the group! Be sure to include your location in your request to join the group so I can ensure where you are located and give you the badge if the shoe fits LOL! Hope to hear from you all soon out here in the PNW! Stay safe with all these fires and hopefully things will turn around with this incoming rain! Cheers! Chat soon!
Joined not sure my badge came through though ?

Top Shelf Aquatics
AS

Coug92

View Badges
Reaction score
Hello hello all! Hope you all are enjoying your evening and tanks! With that being said I want to introduce the PNW Reefkeeping R2R forum group!

That being said if you are from up here in the beautiful PNW and want to connect with more local reefers we would love to have you join the group! That being said you can get a sweet badge just like this!

Screen Shot 2020-10-03 at 1.57.52 PM.png

Hope we call can connect soon! Also hello I am @ReeferBlaine and I am one of the current mods of the group! Be sure to include your location in your request to join the group so I can ensure where you are located and give you the badge if the shoe fits LOL! Hope to hear from you all soon out here in the PNW! Stay safe with all these fires and hopefully things will turn around with this incoming rain! Cheers! Chat soon!
hi there. I am in kirkland and would love to join the group.

Shuladog

View Badges
Reaction score
Also the name has changed!

Pacific Northwest Reefers!

Hello from Snohomish and I would love to join the group! I'm just getting back into the hobby after being away for 15 years. Jumping back in with a Reefer 525 XL and just added my first small GSP frag. Looking for some Fruit Loop Zoas next!

Last edited:
BRS

MERKEY

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hey. Hey. PNW reefers!

Anyone heard when we will be having a frag show/swap?

I'm hearing cali, Florida and other states already getting them going.....

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Clarkston,WA here and just a 40 gallon pentagon right now with rescues from friends who closed down tanks. Have old Fiji rock from Walt Smith in tub in the shop office waiting on new tanks. Have some acrylic laying around and several rimless low iron glass tanks. Working on new floors and bathroom remodeling as well as a new deck so the tanks will have to wait. I am the founder of Tricon Technology Inc. and sold acrylic aquariums around the Northwest for over 25 years. Then DuPont gave me the chance to earn a good living with Corian products and I changed industries. Miss the old days of building tanks and visiting all my friends in the aquarium business. That was 1988 and I built my last production tanks in about 2006. Just swamped with orders for new kitchens, bathrooms, shower and commercial remodels and new construction in my area. Love the aquarium industry but it was more hobby than business lol. Run two CNC machines for stone and solid surface and during covid we made acrylic shields for local businesses.

BRS

How many tangs (surgeonfish) do you have in your reef tank?

Votes: 187 22.2%

Votes: 182 21.6%

Votes: 151 17.9%

Votes: 115 13.7%

Votes: 72 8.6%
  • 5+

Votes: 130 15.4%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 5 0.6%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online