ATTENTION all PNW Reefers!! Come one come all!

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello hello all! Hope you all are enjoying your evening and tanks! With that being said I want to introduce the PNW Reefkeeping R2R forum group!

giphy.gif

That being said if you are from up here in the beautiful PNW and want to connect with more local reefers we would love to have you join the group! That being said you can get a sweet badge just like this!

Screen Shot 2020-10-03 at 1.57.52 PM.png

Hope we call can connect soon! Also hello I am @ReeferBlaine and I am one of the current mods of the group! Be sure to include your location in your request to join the group so I can ensure where you are located and give you the badge if the shoe fits LOL! Hope to hear from you all soon out here in the PNW! Stay safe with all these fires and hopefully things will turn around with this incoming rain! Cheers! Chat soon!

Last edited:

Colbymac92

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from se Portland!
Bindi also would like to say hello, she is the best helper. She does an excellent job herding the fish, not so much at catching them.
75G reef, and I’m getting ready to sell my 75G discus and 75G peacock tank so I can invest even more into this awesome money pit of a hobby.

3BDFC342-8609-4BB2-9CD6-7B0441F3E92B.jpeg

Kehy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Federal way (moving there today actually) with a 2 gallon and a mini compete. Thinking about adding a 2.5, but that's such a big upgrade...

Aquanaut WA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m in Renton WA, member of PNWRK and my +300g system. I haven’t posted much since my SPS crashed last Spring from bad salt and dropping Phos too quickly trying to drive out Smothering GHA. I have balance again, no GHA and small batches of coral are showing up on my base rock. This system is living up to its tag #PHEONIXPROJECT. As this will be its 2nd rebirth of the Aquanaut300g.

Algaewarrior

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
scappoose, Oregon here. 32 gallon bc, 38 gallon fijicube peninsula, 2 20 longs (qt and aux).

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back