ATTENTIon.!! ANYONE IN Memphis That can help SExy ouT? PLEASE!

clowns101

Clown and Anemone Crazy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm so bummed out and tired from at least 20 calls since this morning. I lost all faith in fedex. :-(

You want me to call them and get the package?

Dont give up,keep calling them,I would personally go and get it if i were closer Mike,I dont need the $200,Id do it for you for nothing,I feel your pain.This is crazy.

Tabasco1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And send a link to this thread so they can see that they missed a very big opportunity to provide very basic service.

I have actually heard that alot of companies have people dedicated to searching twitter for customer service issues to shore up any negative impact.

The impact of word of mouth on forums cannot be overlooked.

Sorry to hear the progress has gone this way.

subdrive

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't believe your going through this mess Mike!
I don't know how you handle the stress and pain in shipping those corals.
Hope they really find the package soon.
This is exactly the reason why I don't ship....

tangboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Keep us posted on whats going on. If it ever gets stuck in Knoxville, let me know, I am all of 15 minutes from several shipping hubs :p Prayers that everything works out alright!

WT INC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm so bummed out and tired from at least 20 calls since this morning. I lost all faith in fedex. :-(

well, Mike..this happens to every carrier .. not just Fed ex.
UPS has this issue too and even airlines. USPS is worse . No carrier is perfect really.

Its just one of those unfortunate incident that happens and will happen to all vendor.

i think what it is that since they mentioned this , that means the plane has mechanical problem ( i guess ) ..and your box just sit underneath cargo with other hundred boxes, another other cargo stuffs.

Its that Super Moon Energy.!!

DrTrey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow. What a debacle! And adding insult to injury is the astounding fact that those jokers can't seem to find the package...

clowns101

Clown and Anemone Crazy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I honestly feel that Idiot-Ex is BSing their way out of this wholesituation.I called them and I said "Explaine to me how exactly,does a package that I sent OVERNIGHT get "just" unlocatable?" and Idiot-Ex simply said "Mr._____ Im not sure how this happens" my responce was "Exactly,my point be prooven" and they are basiclly full of crap anymore,Im afaid to order anything being shipped via idiot-ex now...

KLR

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I meant to post this earlier..

There is a shipper that ships live animals : Ship Your Aquatics - Professional Shipping for Fish, Corals, and other Aquatic Animals , they sell shipping supplies, they work with UPS so I am assuming they are possibly a branch of ups for shipping animals?? They actually have cheaper shipping prices,when I last used them there was $10 differance in fedex and ship your aquatics(6months ago).

No I do not work for them,but I figured it would be good to post them since people were wondering.

Last edited:

clowns101

Clown and Anemone Crazy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
did they say they will ship tomorrow ?

They told me they were in transport to the dilivery zip code,but the package was also missing,so IDK how they knew that they were on their way to the dilivery location.

They did say it should be there tomorrow.

gar732

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just went through this whole thread hoping to see a positive resolution. This sucks man, and the fact that fed-ex will just shrug it off sucks even more. What ever happened to customer service? I guess they feel that they are big enough that if they lose a few customers along the way its no big deal. Keep on them, ask to speak to a manager, call thier corporate office, let them know that this is being discussed on a public forum and forward a link, don't let it go. I'd bet this all comes down to someone who just doesn't feel like doing their job. I used to be a retail manager and I can tell you the customers that made the most noise got the attention.

gar732

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They told me they were in transport to the dilivery zip code,but the package was also missing,so IDK how they knew that they were on their way to the dilivery location.

They did say it should be there tomorrow.

They will give you a different answer everytime you call, been there. You either need to make enough noise or find that employee that cares enough to go the extra mile and actually help you out.

Jcr's Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think all the good workers got laid off! Its hard to trust any carrier anymore. Either everyone is getting that lazy or they are way understaffed in Memphis. It seems all complaints come from the Memphis Hub. Best of luck Mike!

clowns101

Clown and Anemone Crazy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They will give you a different answer everytime you call, been there. You either need to make enough noise or find that employee that cares enough to go the extra mile and actually help you out.

haha,trust me,I made noise...LOL...I did for sure...LOL...

Whom ever I had,actully really seemed conserned about it,IDk tho,some people can put up a good front...

OP
OP
sexycorals

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last resort... Just told them this package needs to be found amd picked up today and put in a tank or I'm gonna lose a $10k business deal amd possibly lose my business and i got two starving kids I gotta feed. They got me on hold and seem to be more caring after that exaggerated excuse. ... :angel:

clowns101

Clown and Anemone Crazy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last resort... Just told them this package needs to be found amd picked up today and put in a tank or I'm gonna lose a $10k business deal amd possibly lose my business and i got two starving kids I gotta feed. They got me on hold and seem to be more caring after that exaggerated excuse. ... :angel:

Great plan!Lession I learned today:

1)Bring your kids into the situation by telling Idiot-Ex that they will starve to death.

I will start doing this every time it involved money "But I got starving kids bro" haha...

OP
OP
sexycorals

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea kinda like Troy put up a front that he's a tattoos out dirt bike riding , acrylic tank building dude... When he's really a girly guy that loves pink amd yellow corals and wears nothing but a tight pink tank top and a yellow gstring dancing around in from of his tank.

haha,trust me,I made noise...LOL...I did for sure...LOL...

Whom ever I had,actully really seemed conserned about it,IDk tho,some people can put up a good front...

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 95 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back