ATTENTIon.!! ANYONE IN Memphis That can help SExy ouT? PLEASE!

clowns101

Clown and Anemone Crazy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea kinda like Troy put up a front that he's a dirt bike , acrylic tank building dude... When he's really a girly guy that loves pink amd yellow corals and wears nothing but a tight pink tank top and a yellow gstring dancing around in from of his tank.

Yup!That sounds like the Lee I know,haha

I wonder if he drives a blue prius?OH WAIT,no a yellow or a PINK ONE!OMG....

clowns101

Clown and Anemone Crazy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those who dont get thu blue prius joke,watch the video...

[video=youtube;GQcSOP2AzXU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQcSOP2AzXU[/video]

OP
OP
sexycorals

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh man.. He's thinking of something really good to come back at me... Lol I can picture him doing what I said in my kart lost hahaha

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chea son!!!!! At least I don't go fishing in pink thongs.....;)
913a4331.jpg

OP
OP
sexycorals

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok after 43 minutes on hold.. They came back and said noone is answering the phone overtheres at the hub where my box could be and that they might have just closed early for the night ...

Troy can you please drive over here on that dirt quad and run me over? Maybe that'll mAke me feel better.

soccerbag

Chalices did this to me!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mike, is the buyer of this package on R2R? Not asking you to name names by any stretch, I'm just hoping they realize how much you are doing to try and get this fixed. Really bummed for you. And this really makes me rethink using Fedex in the future.

OP
OP
sexycorals

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh yeah.. nissan dont mind people knowing it him.. hes as layed back as i am... im sure to him its not the money part that hes sad about.. its the irreplacable one of a kind corals.. like the Sexy superwoman.. =(

nissan97240

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I am the one that the box was lost and not delivered today from Fed Ex. Like Mike said the worst part of the whole thing is that if the superwoman doesn't make it then it is not replaceable. I have lost all faith in Fed Ex and can tell you they will never have my business every if I was to have to ship with them then I would not ship! This has got to be the worst day ever. Mike has been great about it all day. He has been on the phone with them all day and they just could not care. I also have to say thank you to clown101 for trying to see what he could do! And I can’t forget Barrett for offering to pick the coral up at Fed Ex thank you for that! We all should boycott Fed Ex and not ship with them this is just too many packages they are doing this with. Lately we have had too many threads on Fed Ex mess ups. Well I guess we will see if they show up tomorrow.

josepy1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
THEY will arive fine tomorrow by 1030, unfortunately mine didnt but was a day late in the middle of the winter my box was about 56 derees wen it arived.

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I am the one that the box was lost and not delivered today from Fed Ex. Like Mike said the worst part of the whole thing is that if the superwoman doesn't make it then it is not replaceable. I have lost all faith in Fed Ex and can tell you they will never have my business every if I was to have to ship with them then I would not ship! This has got to be the worst day ever. Mike has been great about it all day. He has been on the phone with them all day and they just could not care. I also have to say thank you to clown101 for trying to see what he could do! And I can’t forget Barrett for offering to pick the coral up at Fed Ex thank you for that! We all should boycott Fed Ex and not ship with them this is just too many packages they are doing this with. Lately we have had too many threads on Fed Ex mess ups. Well I guess we will see if they show up tomorrow.

Keep your head up bro, my my miami rising sun and a flame thrower all survived a two day shipping fine.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back