Attention, Secret Santas! We have a few people who got missed. Can you help us make it up to them?

Santa Claus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R Secret Santas!! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year! I know that the holidays are officially past us, but we have a few individuals who did get missed this year (they did not receive a gift). I always try to work with Secret Santas who are running behind or experiencing delays, but we have several (3 by my count so far) who did not come through, and so their recipients did not receive anything. We don't want anyone to think they were on the naughty list, so I wonder if there are a few people who would like to volunteer to cover someone who got missed?

So...if you would like to help out by sending a gift to someone who didn't receive one, please send me a PM.

Also, if you did not receive a gift and have not been in correspondence with me within the last week about it, please send me a PM.

#R2RSecretSanta

OP
OP
Santa Claus

Santa Claus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, I want you guys to know that I do always try to work with everyone, but if we have someone who agrees to participate and then does not do what they agreed to (barring some REALLY extenuating circumstances), they are actually added to a "Naughty List" and not allowed to participate in future Secret Santa events. I always hate to have to do that, but I feel that we need to protect the integrity of what we do in this event, and if someone fails to send a gift (or even communicate with me) even after I have made multiple attempts to contact them, then this is the only option left (and I feel is the best way to protect those who are actually participating in this event).

atomos

52 32 52 20 52 6f 63 6b 73
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R Secret Santas!! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year! I know that the holidays are officially past us, but we have a few individuals who did get missed this year (they did not receive a gift). I always try to work with Secret Santas who are running behind or experiencing delays, but we have several (3 by my count so far) who did not come through, and so their recipients did not receive anything. We don't want anyone to think they were on the naughty list, so I wonder if there are a few people who would like to volunteer to cover someone who got missed?

So...if you would like to help out by sending a gift to someone who didn't receive one, please send me a PM.

Also, if you did not receive a gift and have not been in correspondence with me within the last week about it, please send me a PM.

#R2RSecretSanta
Hey Santa,

LMK if you still help.

Cheers!

boacvh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me know if you still need help Santa. Happy to give to anyone that was missed.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.9%
Back