** Attn: CLEVELAND Reefers **

specialk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for a good new home for my Powder Blue Tang. He is about 4-5 inches and eats anything. Eats pellets right out of my fingers! I am downsizing due to work from my main 125, 6 ft long display tank and going down to a frag tank ... obviously I can't keep him in there.

* I will not let him go to anyone that does not have an adequate tank size. Just won't do it. Not fair to the fish so don't even ask.

Waters

"...in perfect isolation, here behind my wall."
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally someone is giving away something close to me.......and I can't take it lol. Maybe take him to one of the LFS for credit if there are no takers?

Jon Fishman

Cleveland Ohio, buy/sell local!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh wow! I bought a powder blue tang from Aquatic Technology in Valley City less than 2 weeks ago!!!!!! Man. I would add a second if I could, but I am guessing that is a terrible idea!

OP
OP
specialk

specialk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally someone is giving away something close to me.......and I can't take it lol. Maybe take him to one of the LFS for credit if there are no takers?
Yah, I would prefer for him to go to a good home rather then the fish store selling them to some pea brain who does not know what they are doing. But yes that is an option

OP
OP
specialk

specialk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh wow! I bought a powder blue tang from Aquatic Technology in Valley City less than 2 weeks ago!!!!!! Man. I would add a second if I could, but I am guessing that is a terrible idea!
yah typically you add the powder's last to the pack ... but I am not sure about 2 of them to be honest

asting

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dangit, I just bought one off LA on Sunday. Didn't realize r2r had a csea sub and was using RC and the csea site.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back